Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: The Art of Diplomacy

Peccator out of residence

Default OOC: The Art of Diplomacy

The OOC thread for The Art of diplomacy.
    If you want to contact me, a private message will work. I am currently on hiatus, but I will respond.
    Featured Quote: “The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.”
    St. Peter of Alcántara

PS: "'Psych' for short. Not Psycho. No o, oh no, no o." Ronin

Alrighty so were ready to get started I suppose. I posted first one in IC thread.

Why is nobody posting IC anymore? Strange...

Mystical Gunslinger

Possibly because we're unsure of what to do yet? Actually, I'm waiting to see what the results of the Spot Check are, and to see how our GM responds to your police action. Once I have something to do, believe me, I'll do it.
    Verik Aligeri: I will be invincible among the stars.

He did respond to that already -_- The Bothan dropped it back and booked it.

Armed and Dangerous

Originally posted by Corr Terek
    Possibly because we're unsure of what to do yet? Actually, I'm waiting to see what the results of the Spot Check are, and to see how our GM responds to your police action. Once I have something to do, believe me, I'll do it.
    Yep, same here. Just posted...but to be honest, I've been looking pretty hard for an entry. The approaching figures was what I was waiting for.

I'm back from vacation, and I'd like to do a census to make sure everyone is still here, before you post IC.

Post away!
    If you want to contact me, a private message will work. I am currently on hiatus, but I will respond.
    Featured Quote: “The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.”
    St. Peter of Alcántara

Armed and Dangerous

Default Roll Call

Present.

I'll be posting tomorrow evening.

Mystical Gunslinger

'Tis here I am!
    Verik Aligeri: I will be invincible among the stars.

DarthBalmung

Default away

Ill be unavailable from Fri to Fri.

Please chooseth who shalt RP yon Hutt, Balmung.

PS: Tiburon4 and Stirroret are waiting in the wings to join you when you reach Yavin 4, and this is a short message to let them know that it shalt be soon.
    St. Peter of Alcántara

Armed and Dangerous

Talking I'm a man....but Ahli is not

Since Tiburon4 (Lt. Coba) and Stirroret (Jedi Rash) have provided us descriptions of how their characters look, I just thought that it would be proper to go back and give them a glimpse as to how the rest of us all appear.

Jedi Kethar-Tungal

Kethar is a young man in his mid twenties. He has long brown hair, which sometimes falls into his eyes. He has deep brown eyes, which shimmer with bravery and determination. His skin is tanned from being out in the sun a lot. He's wearing a light undertunic, a darker over tunic, a belt and to top it off a traditional Jedi robe.
    Leon Corwell

He's a young man, white hair tied in a neat ponytail... At first glance, Leon didn't appear to be wearing a weapon, but he was indeed carrying a vibro-rapier. His clothes are simple, but fit him well, and the fabric seems to be slightly better than most.
    note: Leon has green eyes.

Jedi Ahlihandra Zikura

She hadn't ever met them before, but was anxious to meet any other Jedi. She pulled her hood back and tied her hair back in a braid as she smiled at them. Ahli had been told by a protocol droid once that delegates she was traveling with thought she wasn't real...that in fact, she was an almond skinned porcelain doll...The scar on the right side of her face however brought a new sense of reality to those around her...Ahli was beautiful, but she had been scarred by war. Now it was her mission, along with serving as a Jedi, to make sure that diplomacy and talks of peace are given their fair amount of attempts before war once again rips the galaxy apart. Her golden eyes radiated with the peace and calm of a Jedi, and she waited for her comrades to come speak with her.
    Zucka the Hutt

A Hutt named Zucka manages to go unoticed and looks around. He is a normal adult Hutt but he has a distintive black mark on his face.

Armed and Dangerous

Default Everyone Still Here?

Is this game still active?

Yes and suppertime willing, I'll get in the long awaited next post very soon.

(Sorry about the long wait.)
    St. Peter of Alcántara

Yoohoo! Krad-edis, Corr Terek, and Darth Balmung, anybody here?

Oh, to any of you who are not the above three, see the soon-to-be Trader's InfoNet Thread about possible membership.
    St. Peter of Alcántara

Thread Information