Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supper Shadow and Star Wars Ep. 7?!?

Follower of the Way

Default Supper Shadow and Star Wars Ep. 7?!?

Ok. Does anyone know anything about this SuperShadow guy who claims to be good friends with George Lucas? He's claiming that GL gave him permission to do Episodes 7-9, and has what have to be fake interviews with Lucas to back his story up. I've tried contacting the guy, but haven't gotten a response. If I remember right, Lucas said there'd be no more movies after RotS.

Is he some super fanboy who's hopes that by making such claims, his status in the fanboy world?

Bjorn

Default Re: Supper Shadow and Star Wars Ep. 7?!?

Originally posted by Bjorn
    Ok. Does anyone know anything about this SuperShadow guy who claims to be good friends with George Lucas?
    Hah! I've long wondered about this guy too! I was almost afraid to ask... Thanks for doing it, Bjorn.
    "Half the fun of God's forgiveness is having reasons to ask for it."

Follower of the Way

Default Re: Re: Supper Shadow and Star Wars Ep. 7?!?

Originally posted by boccelounge
    Hah! I've long wondered about this guy too! I was almost afraid to ask... Thanks for doing it, Bjorn.
    Yea, I've been trying to contact this 'SuperShadown' for more than a week. I've asked him for some kind of evidence to back his claims, such as his real name so that it can be matched to the names in in the credits for the RotS, which he claims to be one of the minds behind it.

I'll keep pestering the guy.

Bjorn

I've actually "asked" "George Lucas" a question via his little area to ask George a question, and he doesn't even make up answers to the questions asked, I think he just makes up his own questions or something.

In the "interviews" "George" sings his praises non-stop like he wrote the original movies himself or something... I dunno, my suspicion is that he=major fraud.
    Kris "Eclipse" Vanderwater

Friends, Star Wars Fans, countrymen, Lend me your ears!

Never, I repeat NEVER listen to ANYTHING supershadow claims. He was issued a cease and desist years ago by lucasfilm. As soon as it expired he went back to his shizah.

his 'girlfriend' is actually a picture of a playboy model he clipped from the magazine.

His own photo is acutally of an actor who has absolutely nothing to do with star wars.

He says 7.8.9, everyone else (should) know(s) its bullshet.
    From shooting through a TIE Interecteptor viewport with a blaster pistol to setting up a pair of ewoks with a heavy repeating blaster, I aim to please.

Want Conversions of your favorite Sci-Fi ships into SWRPG? PM me, the offer is open.

I prefer my drama on the H'net, not RL, thanks. -Vanger Chevane

Morevo is right. His map section is stolen right off our own member Cartographer's page at Nav-computer.com. This Supershadow is a blight to all things Star Wars on the internet.

Follower of the Way

Originally posted by EclipseGc
    I've actually "asked" "George Lucas" a question via his little area to ask George a question, and he doesn't even make up answers to the questions asked, I think he just makes up his own questions or something.

In the "interviews" "George" sings his praises non-stop like he wrote the original movies himself or something... I dunno, my suspicion is that he=major fraud.
    Yea, I noticed that too. Unreal. This guy has some major issues and should be heavily medicated.

Originally posted by Drendar Morevo
    Friends, Star Wars Fans, countrymen, Lend me your ears!

Never, I repeat NEVER listen to ANYTHING supershadow claims. He was issued a cease and desist years ago by lucasfilm. As soon as it expired he went back to his shizah.
    I'd like to see one shot back at him. I mean, they attacked Nazgul's character generator with a C&D. And what Nazgul was giving to the community was far more (and I mean FAR!) useful than anything SuperShadow is putting out.

his 'girlfriend' is actually a picture of a playboy model he clipped from the magazine.
    Yea, I figured as much. I mean, if he had a girlfriend who looked like that, would he really spend that much time with Lucas?

His own photo is acutally of an actor who has absolutely nothing to do with star wars.
    I don't want to even begin speculating about what the guy might really look like.

He says 7.8.9, everyone else (should) know(s) its bullshet.
    Yep.

Has anyone read the fake scripts that he's posted for 7,8,9? Complete trash. Maybe something that might make a modest 'B' rate movie (strait to DVD), but not something that should carry the Star Wars title.

Originally posted by hisham
    This Supershadow is a blight to all things Star Wars on the internet.
    Yes he is. And I have a feeling that he's never going to give me a response. I'd actually like to hear from this guy just to find out what kind of nut job creates a fake board praising himself. I mean someone who's not trying to sell something.

BTW, I've just sent him another message (via his site). I'd really like him to reply. Just once...

Bjorn

Well, I pretty much think he's trash at this point... why don't we come up with something we can do to him? I think this is about the crappiest thing any "star wars fan" could really ever do (that doesn't have SERIOUS legal repercussions) so... anyone got some ideas?
    Kris "Eclipse" Vanderwater

"MST3K the site" comes immediately to mind...
    First Law of GMing: Semper Gumby
    Show me someone who has never said "It's good to be Evil", I'll show you someone who's never GM'd.

Wisdom is a lot like the Blues. You have to suffer to get it right.

Well, this Super Shadow guy seems to be a fraud, but what about this "Supper" Shadow. I'm rather hungry.

Net.Guide to Religion
    "Poor God, all the stupidities He gets blamed for!" - Pilot Blackthorne

Coming (Not-so) soon - The Kelios Wars -
    War is hell. Welcome to the ninth circle.

There is an anti-supershadow website out there complete with a petition to get his site pulled off the internet.

I've signed it and I suggest you might do the same, if you can find it. I cant find the ruddy thing.

oh and to add a Criminal icing on to his perverbial cake. He asks for Donations when he says his site is Non-Profit.

I tried to enlist a hacker friend of mine to shut him down with a nice virus... but that never panned out.
    From shooting through a TIE Interecteptor viewport with a blaster pistol to setting up a pair of ewoks with a heavy repeating blaster, I aim to please.

Want Conversions of your favorite Sci-Fi ships into SWRPG? PM me, the offer is open.

I prefer my drama on the H'net, not RL, thanks. -Vanger Chevane

Cheif of Opperations - Ardyl Station

this guy is a Joke, I looked at his site and it has to be a prank. it has to be. there is no way that anyone could expect himself to be taken serioulsy doing what he does. Lucas doesn't even talk like that (as in the "interviews") and for him to be refering to SS as super shadow is the biggest hint. Lucas uses people's names, and he would never hand over control or credit to someone else. THis has to be a Practical joke, it would have to be completely brain dead to think that anyone took him seriously or believed him in any way

oh and the scripts were horrible. I have seen some bad movies, but wow, not even sci fi channel would produce those scripts (and we all know how low their standards are )

I noticed that he removed his girlfriend's pic, probably looking for another publication that people are not so familuar with.
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage! Rage, against the dying of the light

Default I Agree (Mostly)

I agree with every rotten thing that's been said about this insane charlatan (because it's all true)-- except pulling him from the Web. I mean, he's really very funny. That is, in the sad, demented, "oh Mommy, look at the weirdo pulling down his pants in the park" sense of "funny".

And the Episodes I-III scripts he has are at least accurate...
    "Half the fun of God's forgiveness is having reasons to ask for it."

I would be laughing as well if he didn't steal from Eric's site.

Follower of the Way

Originally posted by Kelcheck
    I noticed that he removed his girlfriend's pic, probably looking for another publication that people are not so familuar with.
    Actually, he still has the picture of his 'girlfriend' up still. Its near the bottom of the list of links on the left side of the main page.

Originally posted by Admiral_Atredies
    Well, this Super Shadow guy seems to be a fraud, but what about this "Supper" Shadow. I'm rather hungry.

LOL

Yea, I caught that mistake, but wasn't sure I could correct it. So I haven't even tried.

Bjorn

Thread Information