Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook.........Coming!

All knowing, all seeing eye of Star Wars
    Out in the Unknown Regions of my mind....

Now that classes will be ending next week (along with my graduation on May 11th), I will be devoting A LOT more time to finishing this sourcebook...

JP, if you can finish those OotB PrCs that you mentioned you were working on and email them to me so that I can merge them into the sourcebook would be very helpful.....

CJ49, once your classes are finished, if there is anything that you are currently working on, email them my way as well.....

Everyone else: If there is anything that you want us to include, please submit your proposals (either PM me or email me).

I want to, at the very least, finish the rough draft of the sourcebook before the SECR is released.
    "You don't know the Power of a Darkside!" - Darth Vader to Luke (Episode V)

Co-author of the Rise of the Empire Infinities Sourcebook: http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?id=1865
    Co-Author of the Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook: http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?id=1867
    Co-Author of The Legacy of the Force Sourcebook: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e515z0...Version%5D.pdf

Hardcore Player

Ok....I'll get to finishing em up.
    "I...stand...in...your...way" Luke Skywalker to Lord Nyax

Co-Author to upcoming New Jedi Order Sourcebook Revision, Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook, and Kashyyyk and the Mid Rim Sourcebook

Commanding Officer of the Indomitable

10-4, classes are done next week, so if I ahve anything lying around, got to check, I will send it your way.

Cj49
    "You sort of see these recurring themes where a democracy turns itself into a dictatorship, and it always seems to happen kind of in the same way, with the same kinds of issues, and threats from the outside, needing more control. A democratic body, a senate, not being able to function properly because everybody's squabbling, there's corruption."
    ―George Lucas

Co-author of the Rise of the Empire Infinities Sourcebook

If you all need a group to play test anything for the book, hit me up and my group can help. We've already ran stuff out of the first book ya'll did and we're looking forward to the next one.
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

To update everyone, I have been working on adding some artwork to the various characters.

Co-author of the Rise of the Empire Infinities Sourcebook: http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?id=1865
    Co-Author of the Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook: http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?id=1867
    Co-Author of The Legacy of the Force Sourcebook: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e515z0...Version%5D.pdf

So.... Not to pry or anything..... But you wouldnt happen to have any updates on when we might see a finished copy?
    "What we do in life echos in eternity." -Gladiator

"Never tell me the Odds!" - Han Solo

Still working diligently on it...

Hardcore Player

Yea, I fell behind on some of the revision stuff I was tasked with....
    "I...stand...in...your...way" Luke Skywalker to Lord Nyax

Co-Author to upcoming New Jedi Order Sourcebook Revision, Rebellion Era Infinities Sourcebook, and Kashyyyk and the Mid Rim Sourcebook

New Player

Just checking in to see how things are progressing with the project since it's been a while since the last post and those for which school is an issue have it to work around again.
    This message is not a banana.

Well, for two other co-authors have been extremely busy with real life as of lately, and thus the project has unintentionally fallen on the wayside. Finding a time to get work done and meet with each other has been a hassle for a while. But, I have been keeping in communications with them. It is our expressed desire to release the book, but when is a question. In the worst, and last, possible scenario, most of the work shall be released as separate, smaller pdf's. But I must express our hope that this does not happen, and confirm our expressed desire to finish the book. Not too much is left, so hopefully once my fellow co-authors have more time, we can finish up the book soon.

Cj49
    "You sort of see these recurring themes where a democracy turns itself into a dictatorship, and it always seems to happen kind of in the same way, with the same kinds of issues, and threats from the outside, needing more control. A democratic body, a senate, not being able to function properly because everybody's squabbling, there's corruption."
    ―George Lucas

Well, for two other co-authors have been extremely busy with real life as of lately, and thus the project has unintentionally fallen on the wayside. Finding a time to get work done and meet with each other has been a hassle for a while. But, I have been keeping in communications with them. It is our expressed desire to release the book, but when is a question. In the worst, and last, possible scenario, most of the work shall be released as separate, smaller pdf's. But I must express our hope that this does not happen, and confirm our expressed desire to finish the book. Not too much is left, so hopefully once my fellow co-authors have more time, we can finish up the book soon.

Cj49
    ―George Lucas

When will you release this sourcebook?
    Want to play Star Wars RPG PBEM? Then just go to www.starwars-chronicles.com

Star Wars Chronicles Fan Fiction projects:

Truce at Bakura - Finally in the works

Short Stories - Duel of Fates and Honour's 1st draft finished, currently under revision!

No definitive date can be given as my fellow co-authors are still extremely busy.

Cj49
    ―George Lucas

Just a few updates:

Flavor text updates:

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
    Trained by Masters Qui-Gon Jinn and Kal Remos, and the son of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala, Luke is poised to assume the mantle of Jedi Knight. Having doubts, after his disastrous duel with Darth Masiciss on Bespin, Luke strives to find out the truth of his heritage.
    It isn’t until after the reintegration of the Bendu and Jedi Orders that Luke finds out the truth from Anakin. That shortly after his and Leia’s birth, Padmé was killed by an unknown assassin’s bomb. Devastated by the news, Luke finds strength in the knowledge that she wasn’t a pawn of Vader’s will.
    Looking to the future, Luke foresees a bright future for the galaxy and his own order that nearly became extinct. With the help of his father, and Masters Remos, Windu, and Halcyon, Luke will do his best to bring together both the Bendu and the teachings of the old Jedi Order and forge a more resilient Jedi Order, resulting in the creation of a New Jedi Order.

Princess Leia Organa

Leia Organa is a conflicted woman. Now knowing that she is heir to one of the greatest Jedi throughout the galaxy, she has only recently begun to doubt her future role, now that the Jedi have returned. Torn between duty to the galaxy, duty to her family, and finally duty to the Force itself – these duties are what Leia is now secretly grappling with. It remains to be seen which duty will ultimately prevail, but one thing remains: her love of Han Solo.

TIE Defender

The penultimate of Imperial TIE design, the TIE Defender is also the most expensive. Issued only to the elite of the elite, the TIE Defender made its debut shortly after the Battle of Kashyyyk.

Mace Windu (circa Battle of Bakura):

Twenty-three years after his capture and imprisonment, Jedi Master Windu is free, thanks to the help of former Council member Kal Remos and Luke Skywalker. Tortured repeatedly by Darths Corruptus and Masiciss, Mace refused to submit to their depredations. Now that the Empire is defeated, Mace is poised to help the Jedi Order rebuild.

Mace Windu: Adult Male Human, Jedi Guardian 9/Jedi Master 5/Jedi Weapon Master 6; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 25 (+2 Dex, +13 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 175/16; Atk +22/+17/+12/+7 ranged (by weapon), +23/+18/+13/+8 melee (1d3+3, punch), +24/+19/+14/+9 melee * (4d8+3, crit 18-20, Lightsaber); SQ Deflect (Attack -4, Block, Defense +4, Extend Defense and Attack), Devastating Strike (Lightsaber), Force Secret (Battlemind, Enhance Ability), Increase Lightsaber damage +2d8; Shatterpoint ۞; SV Fort +15, Ref +14, Will +15; SZ M; FP: 7; Rep: +9; Str 17, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 16.
    Equipment: Lightsaber*
    * Mace Windu has constructed his own Lightsaber.
    Skills: Balance +6, Craft (lightsaber) +13, Gather Information +8, Knowledge (Interrogation Techniques) +5, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +11, Knowledge (Politics) +7, Pilot +7, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Caamasi, Read/Write Korun, Search +5, Speak Arkanian, Speak Basic, Speak Caamasi, Speak Korun, Spot +6, Tumble +13
    Force Skills: Affect Mind +15, Battlemind +14, Empathy +20, Enhance Ability +22, Enhance Senses +8, Farseeing +6, Force Defense +11, Force Stealth +9, Force Strike +7, Heal Another +6, Heal Self +7, Move Object +17, See Force +17
    Feats: Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Improved Critical (Lightsaber), Iron Will, Power Attack, Weapon Finesse (Lightsaber), Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
    Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Master Defense, Mettle, Sense, Vaapad Form Mastery (See Rise of the Empire Infinities Sourcebook for details).

۞Shatterpoint: Mace Windu gains a Wisdom modifier to any single skill check, ability check, saving throw, or attack; once per scene up to 1/3 his level per day (round down). Penalty: During combat, if Mace uses this ability while engaged in Vaapad he must succeed in a Will save DC 20 + 1/2 the number of current Dark Side Points, or fall into a Dark Rage as per the Vaapad Form Mastery feat.

Grand Admiral Danetta Pitta

Grand Admiral Danetta Pitta: Adult Male Human, Soldier 9/Officer 5; Init +6 (+2 Dex, +4 Bonus); Def 22 (+2 Dex, +10 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 132/15; Atk +12/+7/+2 melee (1d3, punch), +14/+9/+4 or +10/+10/+5/+0 ranged (3d8-2, Blaster [Heavy Pistol, BlasTech DY-225]); SQ Leadership, Requisition Supplies, Tainted; SV Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +7; SZ M; FP: 4; DSPs: 11; Rep: +9; Str 11, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 11.
    Equipment: Blaster [Heavy Pistol, BlasTech DY-225], Code Cylinder, Comlink [Military]
    Skills: Astrogate +6, Bluff +4, Computer Use +6, Demolitions +10, Diplomacy +8, Gather Information +9, Hide +7, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (Imperial Tactics) +15, Listen +5, Pilot +10, Read/Write Basic, Sense Motive +9, Speak Anzat, Speak Basic, Speak Caridan, Survival +5
    Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Blasterslinger, Bureaucratic Flair, Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Influence, Point Blank Shot, Quick Draw, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons), Worldwise

Veteran Player

Great stay with the RCR version.

Thread Information