Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Jedi Order: Deceit from within recruitment

Skilled Player

I was going to use my jedi knight, however I think I will roll up a new character. I love character development.
    My power is only limited by my imagination!
    Mizram

Skilled Player

I was going to play a jedi then I started looking through my stack of characters and found this guy that I think would be real interesting to play. In 15 years of RPG's these were some of the best attribute rolls that I have ever had.

Name: Raggz
    Species: Human
    Class: Scoundrel
    Level: 3
    Str:13
    Dex:18
    Con:15
    Int:17
    Wis:17
    Cha:15

Vp:23
    Wp:15
    Def:17
    Fort:+3
    Ref:+7
    Will:+4
    Init:+4
    SKILLS:
    Appraise:+8
    Bluff:+5
    Computer Use:+8
    Demolitions:+10
    Diplomacy:+4
    Disable Device:+10
    Escape Artist:+9
    Gamble:+6
    Gather Info:+7
    Hide:+9
    Illicit Barter:+9
    Knowledge(Street Wise):+8
    Listen:+8
    Move Silently:+7
    Read / Write Basic
    Search:+8
    Sleight of Hand:+11
    Spot:+8

FEATS:
    Cautious
    Nimble
    Quickness
    Weapons Group-Blasters
    Weapons Group-Simple Weapons

EQUIPMENT:
    Clothes-pants, boots, shirt, belt, holster, Jacket
    Security Kit
    Liquid Cable
    Grappling spike
    4 power packs

MONEY
    1550 republic credits

Raggz was born in the under city of Coruscant. He never knew who his real parents were, but "Auntie" raised him until he was 9. She named him raggz cause she claims thats how she found him, wrapped in rags. From an early age his education began.Picking pockets, petty theft, dice, sabbac, you name it. Auntie was killed when Raggz was 10 years old. Over the last decade Raggz has tried numerous times to go "straight". He had gained several different apprentice ships from demolitions to doing magic acts and escape tricks. He would try any thing to land him a "regular life". Unfortunately Raggz has an addiction. Its not spice or salt or any of the narcotics. Raggz is addicted to the under world, the shaddier the better. He also suffers from a severe case of wander lust. The only way that he can put down roots and settle down is if he could carry them around with him.
    Mizram

ok so far we have:

raggz - scoundrel
    Anything that can't be solved with violence can be solved with high explosives. ^_^

check it out, The End of the universe: http://endoftheunivers.free-forums.org

Skilled Player

Are we still playing?
    Mizram

yeah but ive only had one person post their character and im not gonna run 5 NPC's.....pointless
    Anything that can't be solved with violence can be solved with high explosives. ^_^

check it out, The End of the universe: http://endoftheunivers.free-forums.org

Peccator out of residence

I'd like to note that it's Jedi Council, not Jedi Counsel. Counsel is a verb, Council is a noun. It's just been bugging me a bit. Also, the singular first person pronoun is "I," not "i." But enough with the nitpicking.

How are character attributes to be decided? Can you give (a lot) more background? What is the officail allegiance of the party? What is your GM style like? What do you expect from us? Will any/all(/some) of Jedi Counseling be used?
    If you want to contact me, a private message will work. I am currently on hiatus, but I will respond.
    Featured Quote: “The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.”
    St. Peter of Alcántara

PS: "'Psych' for short. Not Psycho. No o, oh no, no o." Ronin

I'm running a game right now...but I'd like to try to fill one of the jedi spots if you got one left.

Let me know as to the status of your character positions, and what is open. All I've ever played is jedi...and all I've ever GMed is jedi (with the exception of one ARC commander)...so I'm pretty jedi based.

Anyways...let me know as to what any restrictions are since this is the start of the jedi order. I take it archaic lightsabers are being used?

Thread Information