Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This just seems odd to me...

Originally Posted By Darth Iurus
    On note about Thrawn, is it just me or did the Moff Council have no input during his period as warlord?
    I thought Grand Admiral's were of higher rank than the Moffs, but then again I could be wrong. Here is one thing to consider, do you really think the Moff Council would get his way, who knows maybe he had one of the Noghri kill a couple of them to make a point that he is the one that would be the bette leader.

New Player

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Yelrahc

I thought Grand Admiral's were of higher rank than the Moffs, but then again I could be wrong. Here is one thing to consider, do you really think the Moff Council would get his way, who knows maybe he had one of the Noghri kill a couple of them to make a point that he is the one that would be the bette leader.
    He's certainly superior to them- I believe it would take a majority vote of the Moffs, if not a unanymous vote, to over-rule him (probably more than that, since Imperial Law is different from Remnant Law, for obvious reasons). I'm just wondering why you don't see or hear from any of them once during the whole thing.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Veteran Player

Regular moffs, yes, but wat about grand moffs, like tarkin?? Would a grand admiral be higher than them?
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

New Player

Originally posted by wolverine
    Regular moffs, yes, but wat about grand moffs, like tarkin?? Would a grand admiral be higher than them?
    In their territory, no. Even the Supreme Commander/Military Executor, Lord Vader, anwered to a Grand Moff within their territory of control (in Tarkin's case, the Death Star). Otherwise... most likely. There were far more Grand Moffs in the galaxy than Grand Admirals.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Thread Information