Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ICC Bio-hazard

Yes. You pick up two, one is a Zombie-type-thing.
    The other is clearly human, but he is sensed to be slightly...strange.
    "The enemy of my enemy is the next person to die"

"All-weather equipment fails… usually in bad weather."
    -4th Regiment - SpecForce

I for Underachiever

OOC: Guess i wouldn't know what exactly they were tho - just that there is two of them..

IC: "Danae," Beacon calls in a low voice, using his hand to shield most of the noise away from the alleyway. "There are two beings in there. I can't read the emotions too well - they seem a bit, um, well, strange..."

Jedi Princess

"I know, I can sense it too." She had backed closer to the others, and her voice was very soft. "Slip by, or slip up on them? Surely Lena can't be the only escapee?"

Pilot in the 121st Imperial TIE Squadron

Cordell contiuned to fire. His blaster bolts were riddling the creatures bodied.

He reached for his comm.

"Blades, Lady,What's taking so long?"

I for Underachiever

Originally posted by Ris
    "I know, I can sense it too." She had backed closer to the others, and her voice was very soft. "Slip by, or slip up on them? Surely Lena can't be the only escapee?"
    "We should check it out," Beacon replied after a few seconds thought. "If there is another normal running around in here, they might be able to provide us with a bit more information. But there is two of them mind. So whatever we do, we should do it quickly!"

Jedi Princess

"Lady, Fedora. 2 beings by our path, on may be hurt, bot are odd. We wish to investigate."

Lena flicked on her com-link "be careful, some of the Vong things are able to mimic wounds, it coud be a trick."
    Last edited by Ravnor; 16 October 2006 at 11:58 AM.

Fading Away

"Danae follow close. Beacon Ant, covering fire if necessary." Zach Approached the things cautiously.

OOC: What does he see.
    Recruiting / My fanfic / Good SWRPG Resource/ A great poem
    Facilis Descensus Averni
    Vincere aut Mori ~ Family motto
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions ~ Proverbial

"Roger that Lady." Cordell said, "Moving position to give better cover."

Cordell released the comm and pulled his rifle off of the window sill

"Lena," He yelled loudly, "Move position. I don't want anything to even come close to Danae, and i guess the others as well."

Cordell quickly run up the stairs and rested his rifle on a different window cill. This gave him a better aim of where they were going, and he would be able to cover their path.

Wish this was a sniper rifle, Thought to himself, Well lucky for me, I'm a Jedi.

Originally posted by Darth_Xanthor

"Lena," He yelled loudly, "Move position. I don't want anything to even come close to Danae, and i guess the others as well."
    "I thought we were using code names Fendora." Lena yelled back as she moved her position to being closer to the allyway.

Becon's point of view:
    He can see two figures inside the alley, one of them is standing up, the other is lying propped up against one wall.
    The standing figure moves towards the one laying down with it's arms slightly outstreached. The person lying down levels a blaster and shoots the other figure in the head twice, the standing figure falls to the ground.

From outside the allyway:
    Inside the alleyway itself came the sound of two blaster shots, but neather of them were aimed at the group.
    Last edited by Ravnor; 16 October 2006 at 01:51 PM.

Experienced Player

Flinching from the fires, Ant resists the urge to open up. "What was that?"
    WORDS OF WISDOM: IF U ARE OPTIMISTIC U WILL BE LET DOWN MANY TIMES IN LIFE, PESSIMISTS CAN ONLY BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    Lackland's Laws:
    1. Never be first.
    2. Never be last.
    3. Never volunteer for anything
    Hane's Law:
    There is no limit to how bad things can get.
    and the ever popular
    Murphy's 3rd law
    Whatever can go wrong will go wrong.

Cordell spotted the two blaster bolts and hedl his breath. hat was no good. SO far there was no indication that these creature could use blaster. But if the shapers had created a second version of these, that would make thier life a living hell.

"Callsigns are only for over the comm," Cordell cried out. He steadied the blaster, aim, and fired a volley of blast towards a small group of three creature that were moving in from behind. "But keep those beast pinned down."

Cordell allowed his force to flow outwards as he tried to sense the figure hidden in the alleyway.

Jedi Princess

Danae winced inwardly as she heard the blasterfire from the alley. In such a confined area, it would be hard to miss.
    She whispered to Beacon over the comm, "Beacon, you have a better, view?" She moved nearer Zach. "if we need to, if the Zombie isn't dead, I should be able to lure it out with illusory bait. We should be able to take it out quickly by surprise, so I can help the human. If he's still alive." She tried to better sense the zombie & the "strange" human. (OOC: Can she sense anything more? Are both still alive?)

Originally posted by Ris
    (OOC: Can she sense anything more? Are both still alive?)
    The man blasted the Zombie several more times with the blaster and then dropped it. Through the force it can sensed through the force that he is slowly dying.

I for Underachiever

Originally posted by Ravnor
    He can see two figures inside the alley, one of them is standing up, the other is lying propped up against one wall.
    The standing figure moves towards the one laying down with it's arms slightly outstreached. The person lying down levels a blaster and shoots the other figure in the head twice, the standing figure falls to the ground.
    Immediately on seeing what takes place Beacon backpedals towards the others, just in time to hear Danae whisper in her com to him.

"I don't have a com Danae," he replies, turning to face her, "stupidly left it on ship. THere is a person in there, he just shot one of those Vong things. He doesn't look well. I think he needs your help. I'll cover you."

He runs back into the alleyway and draws his carbine, arms taut, but the weapon not particularly pointing at the man lying there, breath coming in lumps. Adrenalin was kicking in, giving everythign a surreal flavour. He takes a couple more steps forward and kicks the Vong in the head. Looking at the person he says, "Hang tight friend. We're here to help."
    Last edited by IzVenjari; 17 October 2006 at 11:20 PM.

Thread Information