Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: ICC Bio-hazard

Pilot in the 121st Imperial TIE Squadron

ooc: What about Cordell's sense? does he sense anything? You forgot to anwser that question

Originally posted by Darth_Xanthor
    ooc: What about Cordell's sense? does he sense anything? You forgot to anwser that question
    OOC: no, nothing is nearbly. On theedge of your senses you can detect a few zombies, but nothing else.
    "The enemy of my enemy is the next person to die"

"All-weather equipment fails… usually in bad weather."
    -4th Regiment - SpecForce

Jedi Princess

"Be very, very careful Danae," he said, then: "Are you able to detect the Force itself? It seems to me, from what little i know of hte force, that some of these creatures have force ability - the way they howled and sent fear thru us. Can you or Weaver detect whether or not an individual has the Force?"
    "Yes, we can. But not in a dead being, would need to try on a living one. You may be right." She paused, considering what she had felt when sending illusions into the creatures' minds while fighting with Cordell (OOC: Did they seem Force-sensitive earlier to her?)
    (IC)She reached out to Weaver's mind. She found the mental contact very pleasant, and it seemed to her that it was not so hurtful to Cordell, or was that wishful thinking? Cordell, you can sense farther than me. Can you tell if those Zombies are Force-sensitive? We will be rjoining you very shortly. I need a room where I can tend to this man, and get what answers I can. I likely can't save him but I must try. She held the link, "caressing" his mind briefly, as she waited for his reply.

Once he answered, Danae set about seeing if the scientist could walk with aid, or if she would have to get one of the guys to carry him.

OC: You can sense the non-Vong ones through the force, but their connection to it is weaker than anything you have encountered before.

IC: The scientist picked up the balster and pulled himself upright.
    A sudden thought occoured to him "why are...you here? and how did...you find...this place?"

Cordell sent a mental nod.

"Lena," He yelled, "I'm stopping for a bit."

Cordell placed his weapon on the ground and placed his hands on his head. he closed his eyes and allowed the force to flow outwards. Using the full extend of his force sense, which due to his 'gift' was much stronger then any other jedi, he spread his sense outwards.

ooc: so who do i sense, and if i do are any of them force sensitive (cane use the force) and can any not be sensed through the force what so ever?

OC: You sense thirty-seven Zombies in total. A few of them are in groups while others are on their own, none of them seem to be interested in the group at the moment.

Though each of them shairs the same weak force connection none of them can use it. Just as you direct your mind on them you sense somthing dark and ominus quickly withdraw.

Cordell fell backwards. There was something evil and dark.

he reached for his comm.

"Ladies and Gents, It's time for the lowdown." He said, "I count 37 non-vong zombies, and something dark and ominous that has quickly withdrawn. I dub him Mr. X. ( ravnor). They have a connection to the force, cause everything does, but they ain't force sensitive or nothing."

If you need help I'll be there in a flash beautiful

Jedi Princess

Originally posted by Ravnor
    The scientist picked up the balster and pulled himself upright.
    A sudden thought occoured to him "why are...you here? and how did...you find...this place?"
    "The old-fashioned way. By almost running into it," Danae replied. "And if you have any idea how to shut this place down, we're all ears."

Originally posted by Darth_Xanthor If you need help I'll be there in a flash beautiful
    Thank you, I love it when you think like that, you handsome rogue.

"Reactor cores...this place has a command center...I never saw it, but if there are controls there."
    He suddenly doubled over in pain,

"blast...the virus...final stage..."
    He looked up at Danae, his eyes were almost pure white now.

"listen to me...stop him...he changed the virus into...the force....Vong..."

The scientist suddenly grabbed at his throat, as if somone was throttleing him. A split second later he was thrown backwards into a wall with such force that the impact damaged it, but there was nothing to be seen that had done this.
    The scientist slid down it, though in great pain he managed to make his final words heard:

"stop...him."

OOC: OK Ant finds a file talking about a genetically engineered virus, codenamed Genesis.
    It was designed to re-animate dead soldiers and even Vong to follow orders from the Empire. They would only be 'alive' for a short time, but they had enhanced endurance.

Ant notices that this file was last updated Four months ago.
    Last edited by Ravnor; 23 October 2006 at 02:21 PM.

I for Underachiever

"Reactor cores...this place has a command center...I never saw it, but if there are controls there.""Reactor cores...this place has a command center...I never saw it, but if there are controls there."
    "blast...the virus...final stage..."
    He looked up at Danae, his eyes were almost pure white now.
    "listen to me...stop him...he changed the virus into...the force....Vong..."
    The words were chilling. Beacon felt a gnawing in his gut - similar to the feeling he had once had when he had found and entered a temple of some sect of force-users on an outback world many years ago. Fear....and, also....yearning....which was almost as frightening.

Then the scientist slammed into the wall and Beacon took an involuntary step backwards and looked around - even tho he knew he wouldn't see anything.

He turned to Zach. "We need to move quickly."

And to Danae: "Do what you need to but do it quickly. I'm actually thinking it would be more merciful to kill the poor b#@$%rd...and we definitely don't want you catching the virus!"

Fading Away

We need to move quickly.
    Zach almost rolls his eyes.No, Really? he thinks to himself.
    "Danae, lead us to Cordell. Again I'll take rear, Beacon and Ant center. Lets go guys. And this virus may be tough, but guys, I KNOW that we are tougher."
    Recruiting / My fanfic / Good SWRPG Resource/ A great poem
    Facilis Descensus Averni
    Vincere aut Mori ~ Family motto
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions ~ Proverbial

Jedi Princess

Originally posted by IzVenjari
    ...And to Danae: "Do what you need to but do it quickly. I'm actually thinking it would be more merciful to kill the poor b#@$%rd...and we definitely don't want you catching the virus!"
    Danae, who had watched with horror as the scientist was grabbed and flung away, just stared at Beacon for a moment. She shook her head sadly as she felt the man's life-Force -- and pain-- fade. "He has no need, for anything, now," she sighed. The healer sought comfort from her link with Cordell. "As for myself, I can make sure my body is purged of any infection once we are in shelter."

She nodded once to Zach, when he asked her to lead them, and moved ahead, holding up her lime-green blade as if to illuminate their path a little. It, like the link with her Jedi partner, provided comfort. It had been her grandfather's personal weapon for enough years to leave some subtle psychic imprint on the hilt.

Fading Away

Zach takes his holdout blaster and reduces the man to char. No virus will be re-animatining his corspe.
    Recruiting / My fanfic / Good SWRPG Resource/ A great poem
    Facilis Descensus Averni
    Vincere aut Mori ~ Family motto
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions ~ Proverbial

Experienced Player

Ant missed most of what was going on, he was too interested in the program.

But, the scientist suddenly being flung back caught his eye. " What the...." He winced at Danae's report. "He really woulda been useful." He assumed position between Zach and Danae. " Hey, Danae this file said that this virus was used to RE-ANIMATE dead soldier and Vong."
    WORDS OF WISDOM: IF U ARE OPTIMISTIC U WILL BE LET DOWN MANY TIMES IN LIFE, PESSIMISTS CAN ONLY BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    Lackland's Laws:
    1. Never be first.
    2. Never be last.
    3. Never volunteer for anything
    Hane's Law:
    There is no limit to how bad things can get.
    and the ever popular
    Murphy's 3rd law
    Whatever can go wrong will go wrong.

I for Underachiever

"Hey, Danae this file said that this virus was used to RE-ANIMATE dead soldier and Vong."
    Interesting, Beacon thought. He took position in between Danae and Zach. It would take him a little while to put everything together. Until then, he wouldn't say much more - unless it became absolutely necessary.

Thread Information