Thread: Help with a weapon

Post Help with a weapon

I've recently started to try and build a weapon for a player of mine in a Darkstryder game that I'm going to start, the player got the idea for a set of quests called the "Clone Relics" from Star Wars Galaxies.

Basically, he's wanting to have a The Accelerated Charged Particle Array Gun (commonly known as the ACP Array/Scatter Gun) for his character but the thing is, I've only played Republic Commando a couple of times and I didn't use this weapon much.

I'm thinking that it's kind of like a shotgun version of the Tenlos Disruptor rifle from the "Dark Forces" series but I could be wrong-any help would be much apprecated.
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

Major League Infidel

this wookiepedia artical sums it up rather well though it is just rehash info from the game.
    ACP scatter gun

(had to replay again just to remember the weapon again).
    It is shotgun like, rather close range limited, but its not much like the Disruptor, its performance against droids wasn't that good.
    The disruptor didn't have that disadvantage.
    losing faith in humanity one assclown at a time..

Veteran Player

Jusst cause it has been in a pc game or comic, does not mean you have to allow it in..

First off, i would ask how his character even came to kow about this weapon. THEN i woulld have him research where and how to get one.... and make that an adventure or 4 in and off itself. I would also then have 2-3 other buyers interested in it, so it makes it another adventure getting said weapon...

As to stats... As i have no idea what this even is, i cannot answer.
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

Major League Infidel

Jusst cause it has been in a pc game or comic, does not mean you have to allow it in..

First off, i would ask how his character even came to kow about this weapon. THEN i woulld have him research where and how to get one.... and make that an adventure or 4 in and off itself. I would also then have 2-3 other buyers interested in it, so it makes it another adventure getting said weapon...

He's already covered this in his post...

the player got the idea for a set of quests called the "Clone Relics" from Star Wars Galaxies.
    Be rather easy to hear about the weapon, it was used by Trandoshan mercs and slavers during the clone wars..
    It's not like the clone wars was hundreds or thousands of years before the campaign, unless the empire made the weapon completely illegal for ownership you should still see some running around.
    losing faith in humanity one assclown at a time..

The player in question is and has proven himself to be a very responsible player-the only problem is that he tends to be a "Jayne from Firefly/Serenity" kind of character in a "Gun nut" which he pulls off rather well.

But I do understand what you mean Wolverine,
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

Thread Information