Thread: [STATS] DE-10 Pistol

Default [STATS] DE-10 Pistol

Inspired by a picture found on the Star Wars Galaxies Wiki, I present you the DE-10 Pistol.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up

Nice stats. It's quite powerful and has good range, so I'm glad you lowered the ammo count and gave it a low stun rating
    I like the look of the weapon too, clearly if-it-were-made-for-a-film they'dve used some parts of a revolver in there. Nice.

New Player

Wow what a powerful weapon. I like her very much, but to balance her a bit you should give her a size of medium as used for all heavy blaster pistols(check Arms and Equipment). It really looks like designed for one of the movies.

PS: will there be more stats of such weapons. Or tell me at least where you found these pics.
    Computers are like air conditioners!

-They stop working properly when opening windows.

The weapon has an great advantage compared to other heavy blaster pistols. It's its size. Listed as small type blaster pistol it is quite more powerful than the regular heavy plaster pistol, if used two handed - this would lower the off hand penalty by 2.

This weapon is not uber, but has a great advantage over the other heavy blaster pistols. Well done.
    Uron's game Archive
    ├ L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    Potentate of the Rose

I found that picture from the Star Wars Galaxies Wiki in the weapons section.

If I have time I will make a few more weapons. Thanks Uron Teff, I'll try to balance out the weapons.

I don't understand D20 stats, but I do understand that my 72nd level Commando (Draik Cromwell on the Starsider server) carries one of these as a back-up weapon along with a half dozen or so other rifles and heavy weapons. It rocks!
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Irish fanatic

*cough* 72nd level?! Wow. You can go pretty high in these MMOs, can't you?
    "Don't be shocked that people die; be surprised you're still alive."
    --Flyleaf, "Cassie (acoustic)"
    Djesersekhmet in Lucas Carr's Dawn of Defiance.
    Visit DAZ3D for all your digital art needs!

Skilled Player

Only to level 90.

Remember its not D20 (i think )

Good blaster by the way, im surre i will find a good use for it.
    I can't spell - just guess what i mean

4 kilos? That's just shy of 9 pounds. Kinda hefty for a pistol, eh?

A Taurus .500 Magnum w/ 10 in barrel comes in at 72 oz. unloaded, or about 4.5 lbs.

At 4 kilos, your "handgun" weighs as much as some rifles, IRL and in the SW 'verse.

At 4 kilos for a "handgun," that sucker better be able to survive being danced on by an AT-AT.

And the holster better come with pants suspenders.
    A. DuQuennes

I am the one you warned me of.

Experienced Player

The DE-10 is definitely a heavy blaster pistol. In Star Wars Galaxies, it is huge compared to most other pistols.

As such it really should be a "Medium" weapon.

At the same time, 4 kilos is a lot for a Heavy Blaster. Consider that the typical DL-44 is 1.3 kilos. I'd put the DE-10 at 2 kilos at most.

And no, Star Wars Galaxies isn't d20. I'd consider mastering a profession (CL 90 combat, Master Trader or Master Entertainer) in Star Wars Galaxies to be roughly equivalent to somewhere between 10th and 13th level in d20.

Thread Information