Thread: Gallandro in D20

Default Gallandro in D20

I've never heard of any official D20 stats for the great Gallandro. Are there any? If not, could someone who has the old Han Solo and the Corporate Sector sourcebook do a conversion of him? I don't think most D20ers are sufficiently worshipful of Gallandro's godliness for lack of proper stats for the man.
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Blog Entries

Hey, Kayle, don't see you around these parts much.

GMSarli did a conversion a while back of Gallandro as high-level sharpshooter. You can find the stats here. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, I'm sure lots of people have their own variants.
    Rodney "Moridin" Thompson
    Game Designer
    Webmaster, SWRPGNetwork
    Follow me on Twitter: @AntarianRanger

Ah yes, now I remember... It seems I gave quite the spirited defense of Gallandro even back in those days.
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Thread Information