Thread: Looking for standard d20 stats for a couple of things

Default Looking for standard d20 stats for a couple of things

Does anyone know where I can get the stock stats for the Pursuer-class enforcement ship (Boba Fett's Slave 2 is an example of this clasS), Firespray-class patrol ships and the Lictor-class Dungeon ship (the ship that carries R2-D2 and Luke to Byss in the first Dark Empire).

I've looked in all of the books that I own for those stats but I keep coming up with nothing, please help?
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

Generalissimo of the Mud and Mayehm Society

If i'm not mistaken (and I shouldn't be) the Firespray is in the RCRB, and if not, definitely in SotG. I don't think I've ever seen stats for the other two. Hope that helps.
    Days change, seasons change, people don't change

Not a Cylon

I was sure that the Lictor-class was in the DSSB, but I was all kinds of mistaken. Now I'm sure there's a writeup in the WEG Dark Empire sourcebook, but I don't have it and it's D6, and you're looking for D20.
    An issue of Star Wars Insider had pictures of the other Big Bounty Hunters' ships (Hound's Tooth, Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and Slave II) and they may have had stats. Those would be stats for Slave II, though, not a stock Pursuer.
    So there are places to look, but I don't have any of that informatin myself.
    "Nice scene. But you're right. A bazooka doesn't do the same thing as a dumpster." -Neal Stephenson

here is a conversion of the stat from the Book Pirates & Privateers pg. 75

Craft: MandalMotors Pursuer-class Enforcement Ship
    Class: Space Transport
    Crew: 1-1 (Skilled +4)
    Size: Small (30.1m long)
    Initiative: +1 (+1 size)
    Hyperdrive: x1 (backup x16)
    Maneuvers: +5 (+1 size ,+0 Man/eng.,+4 crew)
    Passengers: 2, 5 (prison cells)
    Defense: 21 (+1 size,+10 armour)
    Cargo Capacity: 35 tons
    Shield Points: 30 (DR20)
    Consumables: 5 weeks
    Hull Points: 120 (DR20)
    Cost: 200,000(new)
    Maximum Speed: Attack (7 squares/action)
    Atmospheric Speed: 1000 km/h (17 squares/action)

Weapon: Blaster Cannon (2 x fire-linked); Fire Arc:Front ; Attack Bonus: +7 (+4 fire control,+1 size,+2 gunner); Damage:5d10x2; Maximum Range: Short

Weapon: Light Ion Cannon (2 x fire-linked); Fire Arc:Full Turret; Attack Bonus: +7 (+4 fire control,+1 size,+2 gunner); Damage:4d10x2; Maximum Range: Short

Nav Computer: Yes

Devotee of the Sith

The Lictor-class doesn't have d20 stats, as I recall. However, it's complete d6 work-up is detailed in the Dark Empire Sourcebook.
    "Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace." -- Darth Sidious (Episode III - Revenge of the Sith)

"The Jedi who fall are the most dangerous of all." -- A line from a children's rhyme (Tales of the Jedi Companion)

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it." -- Darth Bane (Path of Destruction)

Working on:- Secrets of Korriban Sourcebook

I think Star Wars Gamer 7 has stats for Slave II along with various other bounty hunter ships. I'm pretty sure you can still get it at www.paizo.com.

Thread Information