Thread: Some good questions

Post Some good questions

Recently, a player of mine came up to me and asked me a question about something after he picked up one of the back issues for the current "Star Wars Legacy" comic book:

"How can you stat a Jedi Master or Sith Lord with Vong Crab armor?"

Basically he was trying to figure out how one would stat out Darth Krayt's armor because it was supposedly something that couldn't be done to a Jedi/Sith and I was wanting to get you all's opinion on the subject.

Also, a question that I had was that does anyone know if there was any stats RCB or not for Darth Bane and if so, where?
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

Devotee of the Sith

I don't believe there are any 'official' RCR stats for Darth Bane. There are likely fan-based interpretations, however...

I can't really provide much assistance on the armor stats either, since the d20 SWRPG rules aren't exactly my thing.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Rogue Trader; 1 May 2007 at 03:18 PM.
    "Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace." -- Darth Sidious (Episode III - Revenge of the Sith)

"The Jedi who fall are the most dangerous of all." -- A line from a children's rhyme (Tales of the Jedi Companion)

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it." -- Darth Bane (Path of Destruction)

Working on:- Secrets of Korriban Sourcebook

Irish fanatic

Don't quote me on this, but I'm almost positive there are Darth Bane stats in the DSSB.
    "Don't be shocked that people die; be surprised you're still alive."
    --Flyleaf, "Cassie (acoustic)"
    Djesersekhmet in Lucas Carr's Dawn of Defiance.
    Visit DAZ3D for all your digital art needs!

Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
    Don't quote me on this, but I'm almost positive there are Darth Bane stats in the DSSB.
    You are right. Page 79, but don't forget these stats are for the OCR rules and not for the RCR rules.
    Uron's game Archive
    ├ L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    Potentate of the Rose

Thread Information