Thread: A Jensaarai question

Default A Jensaarai question

Does anyone know if there was a core class or PrC created using the Jensaarai rules from the novel "I,Jedi"? The reason why I'm asking is because I see the NPC stats for them but nothing else.

Can anyone tell me anything on this?
    Captain Tenjou
    Ran: "Grand Theft Bebop", "Fellowship of Mars Division", "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" and "Fun with Black Lagoon".

Currently gearing up for "Road Movie to Naboo with Guns"

Immoderator

Default Re: A Jensaarai question

Originally posted by captain_tenjou
    Does anyone know if there was a core class or PrC created using the Jensaarai rules from the novel "I,Jedi"? The reason why I'm asking is because I see the NPC stats for them but nothing else.

Can anyone tell me anything on this?
    There is a talent tree for the Jensaarai, and rules on how to play them included in the SECR on page 106. Hope that helps.
    I awoke
    Only to find my lungs empty
    And through the night
    So it seems I'm not breathing
    And now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be - Dallas Green (City and Colour), Sleeping Sickness

Devotee of the Sith

I don't have the issue with me at the moment... but I do recall something like this being presented in Rodney Thompson's "I, Jensaarai" article for Polyhedron #157/Dungeon #98.
    "Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace." -- Darth Sidious (Episode III - Revenge of the Sith)

"The Jedi who fall are the most dangerous of all." -- A line from a children's rhyme (Tales of the Jedi Companion)

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it." -- Darth Bane (Path of Destruction)

Working on:- Secrets of Korriban Sourcebook

Thread Information