Thread: The Holocron Speaks: Deckplans

Cool The Holocron Speaks: Deckplans

I have been on a bit of a hiatus, twiddling with Paint and some other programs to add to the library of Ship Deckplans that the mighty FV Bonura has come up with.

I am posting the results here , along with a few other gifts for hte SW gaming community to open up the creative sluices, and get everyone else to work, so I can get back to managing my campaign (I hate obsessive compulsive behavior in myself!!!)

Included are the YT 2400 from Bob's fine site
    (There are still good bits there!!)

The Millenium Falcon both in Frank's model and Mike's alternate plan

As well as the YT 1300 in both Stock and Modified versions, for all three classic configurations (Starboard, Port, and Center Cockpit)

I also have my version of the Lower deck of the Ghtroc 720, yeah, it differs from Frank's direction, but I still feel it makes more sense. Once he finishes the Upper Deck, I'll edit and release my version of it too.

I wish my old hard drive had not crashed, it destroyed my only copy of the Firespray/Slave 1 from Bob Brown's original site. Hopefully it will be among the ressurected bits as he brings his stuff back to us.

Well, the challenge is on! Grap a piece and make your own craft come to life!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    FULONGAMER aka Johannes M. Bowers
    It's not My planet Monkey-boy! / I Waste Him With My Bowcaster!
    THIS is my LIGHT-Stick!, The next one of you Furry Tree-Hugger Yub-Yub Primitives EVEN TOUCHES me....**FZOOOK**

Cool HT 2200

It's taken a while, and a mad amount of Cut-N-Paste editing, but with Franlk's Action IV for the majority of the parts, and a healthy bit of work in other arenas, I have a Full Body shot of a HT 2200 that I am using for the frame of the internal decking.

Here is the outside, the interior sections will follow as I complete them.

This sucker is Huuuge, and clocks in at about 108m long and about that wide. (WEG and it's damnable underscaling faults...) I should think it skirts the borderline between Medium and Large Freighters.

Anyhoo, enjoy! More to follow...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    FULONGAMER aka Johannes M. Bowers
    It's not My planet Monkey-boy! / I Waste Him With My Bowcaster!
    THIS is my LIGHT-Stick!, The next one of you Furry Tree-Hugger Yub-Yub Primitives EVEN TOUCHES me....**FZOOOK**

Keep it up. Always nice to get some more deckplans.
    Tadite

Long Time Reader First Time Poster

Good Cool I like them very much

Experienced Player

Default Re: The Holocron Speaks: Deckplans

Originally posted by FULONGAMER
    I have been on a bit of a hiatus, twiddling with Paint and some other programs to add to the library of Ship Deckplans that the mighty FV Bonura has come up with.
    You also mention Bob, Mike and Frank.

Could you post Web addys or links please, I am ALWAY looking for more deckplans, because I can't draw my way out of a wet paper sack, and I am tired of doing cut and paste from the material in Ships of the Galaxy.
    White 5

New Player

Default How about a YT-1930

I'd also like to see someone do one of these for the YT-1930. I also can't draw or cut and paste my way out of a paper bag.

Ralpacca

Good idea. Also any freighter that you can find. Chances are i will use it.

i desperately need the deck plans for the ghtroc 720 light freighter...i know they are still in the work, and i have gotten the lower floor plans...however can i request that someone add what the heck some of the symbols on it means.....and possibly what sections are what....that would really help me out, since my character is the captain of one of em

Lightbulb

May I suggest my personally drawn Ghtroc 720:

Deckplans.00sf.com

Click on vessels then click on Ghtroc. I think I have answered most of the questions and solved most of the problems with this ship. I have in cluded a complete decription with a full index of references.

ENJOY.

Frank V Bonura
    Deckplans.00sf.com

awesome site man, awesome pictures, and thanks for the much needed help

Thumbs up

Originally posted by prophet118
    awesome site man, awesome pictures, and thanks for the much needed help
    My pleasure Prophet118. I hope the deckplans improve your campaign as they have mine.

Frank V Bonura
    Deckplans.00sf.com

would it be too much to request some sort of cockpit view?...thanks to your deckplans, i got to see that there are 4 stations...but do you think it would be possible to give standard configurations?.......like where each system is...it will help tremendously.....mainly because our GM gave us this ship, but only because he liked the overhead view as presented at www.rancorpit.com...he didnt know anything about it... in fact the stats listed at rancorpit are not the stats listed in the SW 2nd ed revised and expanded.....anyway, sorry about the rambling..

basically i just want some picture that can at least point out the systems and their locations in the cockpit.....

im not too worried about anywhere else, but definately the cockpit.....lol

Exclamation

Originally posted by prophet118
    would it be too much to request some sort of cockpit view?...thanks to your deckplans, i got to see that there are 4 stations...but do you think it would be possible to give standard configurations?.......like where each system is...it will help tremendously.....
    My dear Prophet, all you had to do is scroll down and read. I gave complete descriptions on my site.

For the benefit of others reading this post, I will quote from Ghtroc 720 on my website: Deckplans.00sf.com to answer your question.

COCKPIT: Located in the “head”. The cockpit is equipped with 4 control stations. The 2 forward control stations can perform all ship functions; the 2 aft control stations can control: life support, docking, loading, shields, sensors, and communication systems.

Anything beyond this exceeds the scope of my Ghtroc 720 Deckplan. Perhaps I will produce a flight manual if I ever upgrade this ship to "Red Scale".

Frank V Bonura
    Deckplans.00sf.com

well yeh..lol..my wife wanted a visual, because shes the co pilot, and her character doesnt exactly have alot of skill with the ship, or any ship...thats what i get for picking up a zeltron...lol

its cool though...the descriptions helped me fine..lol

Thread Information