Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversion Requests? Post them here!

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Conversions

Default Requests? Post them here!

Hey everyone,

As you all know, SWRPGNetwork Conversions handles cross-system conversions of official stats. So, if there's something from WEG you'd like to see in d20 (or vice versa), let us know!

Requests may take a little while to get implemented, but putting them all on here will ensure that requests don't get lost ... and I can also remember who made which request first.
    Gary M. Sarli, Jedi Counselor

Star Wars Roleplaying Game FAQ || Star Wars Minis FAQ (PDF version)

GMSarli Games
    ~ Because only your dice should be randomized ~
    Specializing in non-random Star Wars miniatures packs ideal for GMs and players of the Star Wars RPG -- but still useful for "theme squads" in the Star Wars Minis game or collectors seeking to finish a set! Instead of hunting for singles or buying booster packs by the dozen, just get what you need, when you need it!

RS 60/60 | CS 60/60 | ROTS 60/60 | UH 60/60 | AT-AT 1/1 | AoE 4/4 | CotF 60/60

Registered User Donovan Morningfire's Avatar
    Exactly where I need to be when I need to be there

I don't know if you guys have done them already, but how about d20 versions of the species listed in the WEG Tales of the Jedi SB? Maybe even stuff from Alien Encounters that wasn't covered by AA?
    Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog at http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/
    "You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"
    - Luke Skybrewer, A New Hops

Skilled Player

Post WEG Tales of the Jedi

I would love to see the various types of Jedi from Tales of the Jedi by WEG converted into Prestige Classes. I'm gonna sit down and try it myself, but I'd love to have someone do the work for me. Right now I'm using the Jedi Healer and Jedi Battlemaster from here as a general idea.
    Mike Bentley
    michael.bentley@gmail.com

Scourge of the planet of the tiny hut people
    Down the street from Carl & the ATHF (uh, New Jersey)

bentleyml,
    FULONGAMER did a conversion of the TotJ Jedi templates as prestige classes. They should be here, StarWars-RPG.net.

The two that Moridin did are little different from what FULONGAMER did. They all should help ya' out.
    I can't get behind a fat ass!
    - William Shatner

Skilled Player

Question Conversions

Hello there. I'm looking to see any coversions back to D6 from The Darkside Book, The Rebellion Era Sourcebook, Alien Anthology, and Star Wars Gamer 5-7. Thanks.

Mike
    Live one day at a time, giving tomorrow enough thought for prudence but not forgetting the present while contemplating the future.

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Conversions

Default Re: WEG Tales of the Jedi

Originally posted by bentleyml
    I would love to see the various types of Jedi from Tales of the Jedi by WEG converted into Prestige Classes.
    Just so you know, there are several Jedi prestige classes expected from WotC over the next several months. We do have a couple of Jedi prestige classes (the Jedi Battlemaster and the Jedi Healer ) currently.

That being the case, I'm going to hold on any more Jedi prestige classes until after the Power of the Jedi sourcebook and related Star Wars Gamer issues come out. But, if any cool Jedi templates from the TotJ Sourcebook don't end up with an equivalent prestige class, I'll happily write those up.
    Gary M. Sarli, Jedi Counselor

Star Wars Roleplaying Game FAQ || Star Wars Minis FAQ (PDF version)

GMSarli Games
    ~ Because only your dice should be randomized ~
    Specializing in non-random Star Wars miniatures packs ideal for GMs and players of the Star Wars RPG -- but still useful for "theme squads" in the Star Wars Minis game or collectors seeking to finish a set! Instead of hunting for singles or buying booster packs by the dozen, just get what you need, when you need it!

RS 60/60 | CS 60/60 | ROTS 60/60 | UH 60/60 | AT-AT 1/1 | AoE 4/4 | CotF 60/60

Skilled Player

Default Understandable...

I was just hoping to see some before then so my players would be able to set their goals since the characters are just being created this weekend. Oh well I can understand your logic. I'll have to hack my way through this. I've started work on the Jedi Mystic. If anyone wants to see what I've started drop me an email at hansolo@io.com.
    Mike Bentley

Question

Greetings!

I don't know if I'm just too dumb to search this site, but I can't find D6 stats for the Neimoidian species among the the TPM source material.

A conversion from their write-up in the D20 core rules would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Skilled Player

Default Here is a link for my though on the Jedi Mystic...

It's not much. Just something I threw together last evening.

http://www.psychoticdreams.com/swrpg/jedimystic.txt
    Mike Bentley

New Player

I would really like to see conversions for rules on building/modifying armour in D20.

Rules for cybernetics from Craken's Rebel Field Guide and the Fantastic Tech guides would also be great!

HOOLY
    Ian "HOOLY" Houlihan
    The Moon Swing Chronicles
    www.hooly.net.au/moonswing
    The Arc Raider Legacy
    www.hooly.net.au/arcraider

Need conversions for ALL of the Emperor's Hands to D6... As well as High Inquisitor Tremayne and Lord Adalric Brandl for D20.
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Tremayne stats in d20 may be found on page 101 of the DSSB.

Anyway, on to my request. Shards in d20.

I tried and failed. My head hurts after trying to figure out a way to convert them.

Thanks
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Want a worse headache? Try converting Bilars.
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Question

Bilars?

Never heard of them.

I got a real bad head when I converted a race from d6 that a guy made up. Then I posted in the d20 board and it got called munchkin. Take a look in the archive for Indonotions. I even put a link in the post so people could see the original.

I was trying to see how close I could get to the d6 without breaking any rules or creating a whole lot of new ones in d20.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

he who wanders is not lost

Question Repulsorboard

I want to go into how this is the best site I've ever seen, I mean I check it as often as possible, but this isn't a place for that. Right? I'm afraid this sounds foolish, but do you think you could work out the d20 conversion for the Repulsorboard. I left a request on the Repulsorboard page, but so did someone else before me so I figured with the new page development and new information posts you didn't have that much time to go through and check the old pages. Then I found that the Holonet was working and thought I'd post my request here. I apologize if I should have waited longer for some kind of response.
    Frzz Drubar

but WAIT...

there's more space dust...

How to cook for FORTY humans...

Thread Information