Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversion Requests? Post them here!

New Player

Unhappy Need some help..please

I was wondering if it might be possible for you to get Barabel stats as an alien species. Thanks.

I think D20 Barabel are in the new Alien Anthology. Or do you need D6 Barabel?
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

Hey, just for giggles and grins, how about converting the Eclipse and the Sovereign to D20 format? :p
    Last edited by Kayle Skolaris; 11 November 2001 at 11:20 AM.
    Suspenders of Disbelief: For When the Harsh Weight of Reality Threatens to Drag the Trousers of Our Imagination Down to the Unforgiving Floor of Mundanity!

The citizens do not need to know what the cost is. They only need know that the mission has been accomplished.

My sole regret, as I initiate the scuttling sequence that will send my fusion pile critical, is that I will not be present in .03 seconds. I would like to watch as the Enemy try to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear explosion into their research facility. - Bolo Unit Maldon, Mk. XXX Continental Seige Unit of the 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade.

New Player

D20, only problem is that I am broke and can't afford it...Does anyone have the stats that they could send them to me? My e-mail is danaku34@hotmail.com Thanx

New Player

Default Convert Portable computers to D20

I would like to the than price convert for Microthrust portable computers fround in Cracken's Rebel Field Guide and than complete
    converstion would help so I can compare it to my. While at it can you convert Microthrust computer spikes also.

being fairly new to the star wars roleplay scene, i would be intressed in almost any convertions. But i would love to see some from the Dark Empire sourcebook if it is related to the graphic novels and maybe some from the Crimson Empire if their is any thing from them in the D6 system. Failing that i would be happy with some darksiders, bounty hunters, or Imps.

Smile

How about doing "Pirates and Privateers"?

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Conversions

Originally posted by Ranger9650
    How about doing "Pirates and Privateers"?
    Actually, I've already converted every single ship from Pirates & Privateers ... did you want the stats for the various pirates discussed at the end?
    Gary M. Sarli, Jedi Counselor

Star Wars Roleplaying Game FAQ || Star Wars Minis FAQ (PDF version)

GMSarli Games
    ~ Because only your dice should be randomized ~
    Specializing in non-random Star Wars miniatures packs ideal for GMs and players of the Star Wars RPG -- but still useful for "theme squads" in the Star Wars Minis game or collectors seeking to finish a set! Instead of hunting for singles or buying booster packs by the dozen, just get what you need, when you need it!

RS 60/60 | CS 60/60 | ROTS 60/60 | UH 60/60 | AT-AT 1/1 | AoE 4/4 | CotF 60/60

Lightbulb

Forgot that the starships were posted, my bad.

Ummm, where are the D20 conversions of the P&P ships? I can't find 'em.

Talking

Kayle, to get there, it's the following: Go to conversions, then click on Sort by Source, then click P, then click Pirates and Privateers.

*blinks stupidly* I knew that... I did! I was just seeing if everyone else knew! Yeah, that's it! *wanders off to look stupid in private*

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Conversions

Originally posted by Ranger9650
    Go to conversions, then click on Sort by Source, then click P, then click Pirates and Privateers.
    I will warn you, however, that not every ship from Pirates and Privateers will show up that way. The reason is that many (if not most) of the P&P ships were originally from another source.

I usually entered whichever source I happened to open first ... sometimes that's P&P, sometimes it's something else. That being the case, you'll find some P&P ships listed under Stock Ships or Han Solo and the Corporate Sector or whatever.

Sorry about this. The system we use to enter stats won't let us list more than one source, so we generally just put whichever one we happened to look up first.
    Gary M. Sarli, Jedi Counselor

Star Wars Roleplaying Game FAQ || Star Wars Minis FAQ (PDF version)

GMSarli Games
    ~ Because only your dice should be randomized ~
    Specializing in non-random Star Wars miniatures packs ideal for GMs and players of the Star Wars RPG -- but still useful for "theme squads" in the Star Wars Minis game or collectors seeking to finish a set! Instead of hunting for singles or buying booster packs by the dozen, just get what you need, when you need it!

RS 60/60 | CS 60/60 | ROTS 60/60 | UH 60/60 | AT-AT 1/1 | AoE 4/4 | CotF 60/60

Veteran Player

I have a request.

Alien Species: Rakaans, Dazouri

Both found in Planets of the Galaxy Volume 3: Elrood Sector.

I would like to see the Rakaan done first, if done at all however, since a Rakaan will play a bit more of an important role in my campaign. Thanks

I was wondering if anyone could convert the Darkside Weapons from the Dark Side Sourcebook into D6 and if it is on the Star Wars Conversions page-could someone direct me to them?

Signed,
    Kyross Deparra
    "Freelance Toubleshooter"

"I am and I repeat AM NOT the modren image of a modern major general!!"

Thread Information