Thread: Glad to be back....

Default Glad to be back....

A few of you used to know me as a regular contributor here, as Poe. I suppose I should start by offering my apology to anyone I let down a few years back. A lot started happening for me in the fall of '08. I did not really mean to disappear. I just got so busy with work, a major move, and the birth of my son that my writing and participation on Holonet kept getting pushed further and further from my attention. I'm sorry I disappeared, and I hope folks will count on me as a steady contributor again.

That said, I've started writing a new module, and I'm hoping it will attract and catch on with a few folks here. I'm considering a few new approaches on leveling for it, and will post them in the GM Disc between tonight and tomorrow for any feedback.

Looking forward to sharing in the stories with you all again!

Aluco

Immoderator

Welcome back.
    I awoke
    Only to find my lungs empty
    And through the night
    So it seems I'm not breathing
    And now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be - Dallas Green (City and Colour), Sleeping Sickness

Okaerinasai! (Welcome back/home)
    As I said in email, I'm glad to see you back with us and full of enthusiasm!
    Congratulations on the birth of your son (Hope you're inducting him into SW dutifully ).

I'm up for PCing, so will keep an eye out for your thread.

D6 Forever!

Thumbs up

Yup! Good to see you back! That "real life" thing can really grab on to a person every once in while. At least it sounds like your bout of real life was a positive one.
    Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
    facta, non verba

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Originally posted by Grimace
    At least it sounds like your bout of real life was a positive one.
    You betcha, Grimace! Those were some good times, and as crazy as things might get, I wouldn't trade a moment.

Originally posted by Ronin
    Congratulations on the birth of your son (Hope you're inducting him into SW dutifully ).
    Thanks, and yup! We'll be watching episode one this weekend. Though, I'm still torn on exposing him to the shoot 'em ups and lightsaber duels. He's learned that his lightsaber is not for hitting people, but is great for getting Legos from under the couch. I'll start teaching him his katas next year

Originally posted by Ronin
    I'm up for PCing, so will keep an eye out for your thread.
    I've posted the recruitment thread, and I'm excited about the possibilities. I'm looking forward to seeing what people might come up with character-wise. I'm looking at it as a bit of collaborative writing, too. Should be fun!!

Thread Information