Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tide [OOC]

Thanks, Ronin! Hoping yours is off to great start!

I have a whopper update -- in which our third PC will be introduced -- just about ready. This update will place you guys in the Level One bay in front of the door that will take you to the dig site also. Ronin, do you plan to post an update? I'm happy with waiting a few more days for you if need be.

Yes, I'll try to do an update later today. Sorry, been busy!

Thanks, Ronin, and no problem. My volunteer work got in the way of my update last night, so I was a full twenty-four hours behind my expected update time. Sorry about that, guys.

Cold, please feel free to use you mod powers to adjust anything you feel necessary regarding your character. I was just trying to move her to the rest of the group ASAP, so I hope I did not take too many liberties.

And, Phew! What an update!

Sorry about the hold up, guys. I will be posting at least a textual update tonight when I get back from my evening gig. I have maps for the first four or five floors, too. I will try to get at least those in tonight.

Oh, and I hope you guys won't mind a kind-of-cutscene that whisks you into the entryway of the temple. I'll watch for any protests when I get back.

And, I must say, NICE ROUND OF POSTS, that last!

I definitely had a lot more planned, but as I was drafting, I could not resist opening the opportunity for the roleplay I saw in Cali's response to the blaster.

So, maps and to the temple next time, I suppose.

If no one has a response, I'm going to post that scene that whisks you guys into the temple tonight (in about 12 hours).

Go ahead, I will post a short post right after this. But in reality there is really nothing to do until after your post that takes us to the temple.

I just posted the first tow floors. I could post higher quality images if necessary. I was trying to keep these small enough to be considerate. If you guys need better ones, give a holler and I'll repost. Of course I'll make the other floors available as we progress -- unless someone wants to run wildly all the way to the top

Ronin, sorry to have stepped over you. I wasn't sure if you were planning something. I know I did not leave a whole lot to work with in the post before my last. I was trying to play-off of your character a bit.

Okay, guys, check your PMs. It just makes sense for me to do this kind of thing with this kind of campaign. These characters do have some expertise, so it's on me to help make that part of this story. I will do more of this kind of thing, especially for the temple scenes.

I really like your last post, btw, [b]Cold[/d].

Sorry, I have been very busy these last two weeks. I will try to get in an update today or tomorrow.

Aluco, should I wait for an info on Cali investigating/approaching the wall before responding to Cold?
    I'd like to check: is it a hum he can hear and/or feel? In my update should he be reacting like "What? You lot can't feel/hear that?"

Hey everyone, I posted on the IC thread and I was wondering if you guys can you follow what my character said? if not make suggestions and I will edit it to make it more readable.

Moderator: Roleplaying Forum coldskier0320's Avatar

It's not so much that it's hard to understand as that it seems to be a bit of a non-sequitur. Can Rick break down his thought process, back up his conclusions, or explain the symbology in any way other than just telling everyone what he thinks it all means?

If that's the route you want to go, that's fine, just expect other characters to react accordingly.
    W.W.G.D. - What would Grimace do?

What kind of dust?
    Dirt-laced dust. Probably originating from the ground.

no Problem, will rewrite it.

Edit: I rewrote the post please tell me if that is better.
    Last edited by Vice Man; 24 January 2012 at 04:12 PM.

I'm guessing you're up to your earlobes in some RL stuff, Cold. Would you like me to carry Talya through a post or two, or do you have something planned? Uhm, if it's easier to email something to me that you'd like me to post, we can do that too. Hoping all is okay.

Nice posts, Ronin, and Vice -- and the extra effort did not go unnoticed, Vice.

I'd like you guys to know you are right around the corner from two major discoveries, and the first level-up way point. Hang in there, guys! Plot lines are about to converge and this baby is going to spring open like a Wampa-in-a-box.

Thread Information