Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shadow Tide [OOC]

Still here, just waiting for the next thing to happen. wondering where this will go.

Vice Man

I’m guessing it’s not an actual petrochem power-plant but some residue/buildup of gas...or what does carbonite smell like?

Okay, guys, I apologize for the hold up. I've had two work projects running at the same time, and I've been anticipating a weird snag, so, I've been a little tied up lately. I will be posting one of my big updates between tomorrow and Sunday night. I'm expecting things to smooth out a little more after next weekend, too. I hope you're all doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by Aluco View Post
    Okay, guys, I apologize for the hold up. I've had two work projects running at the same time, and I've been anticipating a weird snag, so, I've been a little tied up lately. I will be posting one of my big updates between tomorrow and Sunday night. I'm expecting things to smooth out a little more after next weekend, too. I hope you're all doing great!
    Sorry, guys. It's Sunday night, and I'm still way behind, and really looking forward to an extraordinarily big day tomorrow. I'm on this.... It's just going to be another day or two.

No problem Aluco. Real Life can hit hard sometimes. I’ve no problem with waiting.

Nearly indistinguishable from all of the current excitement, each of your characters feels a wave of lightness, as if something very special, as if they've caught the attention of something quite significant. You'll notice this is reflected in a subtle character sheet change. Though it might seem minor, it will matter, surely, soon enough.

Also, again, I apologize for the delay, and hope I'm not killing any interest. It's just been bizarrely busy on the home front.

No problem Aluco. Actually I'm going to be busy Mon-Wed but will try to update on Thu or Fri.

Sorry for the delay. Thinking about what to post now.
    Let me just check: there's the chamber we discovered, filled with aliens frozen in carbonite and a potentially vast chamber beyond, seemingly filled with buildings, right? I ask as I'm planning to mention that (and what Aluco PMd me about).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Thinking about what to post now.
    Let me just check: there's the chamber we discovered, filled with aliens frozen in carbonite and a potentially vast chamber beyond, seemingly filled with buildings, right? I ask as I'm planning to mention that (and what Aluco PMd me about).
    Pretty close.... You're standing at the threshold of an entrance to what could be (it's hard to say from this distance in the less than ideal light) something of a town (or at least a promenade) cut into the stone behind the temple. The entrance was glutted with the fray of the battle frozen in carbonite before you. I hope that helps ; happy to help with more details if you'd like.

If I'm interpreting correctly, I think I need to clarify a few things about my last post. Soorkoot is not ordering 4B to begin drilling. I wanted to leave that decision to you guys, if that's the route you wanted to go.

Soorkoot is speaking into his comlink to L7, the RA-7 type droid assigned to Halkus' personal lab. He's telling him to not incinerate the casks of Nanarium (as Halkus had ordered the droid) but rather to load them onto his own ship. Soorkoot replaced himself as the Imperial override to commands and "spyware" recipient. He is giving the order to keep for himself (for whatever reason) the stuff Halkus has been working on, and has overridden Halkus' last (perhaps final wish) command.

Let me know if my end of the story is getting too boggy. Sorry guys. I hope I did not create confusion.
    Last edited by Aluco; 18 May 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Ah, I see. I'll edit.
    I wonder, could you add a Dramatis Personae section to the OOC post #1? It might help keep track of the NPCs if we could have a reference section for their ranks/positions and relationships.

Ooh! Great idea! I will put that together by Tuesday night. Great idea, Ronin! Thank you.

Please forgive me for the delay, guys. I have a little too much on my plate at the moment. I should be dug out and posting by Saturday or Sunday. I hope to have an update and that promised dramatis personae up around then. Sorry again.

I am terribly, terribly sorry, guys.... I finished some contract work at the end of May, and upon my return my wife met me at the door with a Honey-do list as long as my arm. I also started a new contract last week, and I'm now muscling along with both. I hope to be caught up to a point of posting my updates by a week from tomorrow.

Again, I am sorry to have been kept away, and I really hope you guys have not lost interest. Cold, I finally read your last email Friday night, and I will be getting back to you within the week.

I hate to make promises I don't keep, so feel free to needle me about this. I check in every day or two, I just have not had the time to compose what's in my outlines. I do hope all is well with you all, and look forward to getting things rolling again soon.

No problem here, though I often find that it's useful in an update (after a bit of a break) to recap what's happened so far in the adventure. If you could put that into the update it would help ease us back into the groove

Thread Information