Thread: Recruiting, Saga, 4-5 players: Shadows of Darkness

experienced groundpounder

Default Recruiting, Saga, 4-5 players: Shadows of Darkness

Character level 8
    Character Types available:
    Imperial Officer X1
    Engineer X1
    Soldier* X2
    Soldier is ambiguous. Can be soldier, mercenary, big game hunter, etc. Just need a proficiency with Rifle weapons or heavier weapons.

I'm looking to get this game off and running around the first weekend in May, May 5th roughly.

Era: Rise of the Empire Era, immediately after end of the Clone Wars.

Area of Operations: Outer Rim Territories.

Game Premise: hardest part to describe without giving things away tooooooo much.

What I'd like from those interested:
    PM showing interest and which character type/types.
    Upon approval through PM, posting of character type with name.

I am willing to help with backstory of character to match with the adventure/campaign.
    I plan on putting up an intro story to things once character names are known, and start the adventure from there.

Feel free to ask any questions either here or through PM.

Thanks
    GM J

Two positions: Medic and one other has been tentatively filled. Still room for some more.
    Last edited by gmjabreson; 26 April 2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: character update
    Through darkness we travel, searching for the vibrant silence of light ahead. Though death may take us here, we push on until the evil in this land is vanquished.

experienced groundpounder

Okay, a question came up about something that I'd hadn't really gotten around to; what books are available for use.
    All of them except Legacy Era (duh, this is a Rise of the Empire Era), and Jedi Training Academy since there aren't any Jedi here.
    Other than Core Rule Book, Clone Wars Campaign, and Galaxy of Intrigue, the other books are "authorized/restricted".
    In other words, there are some things allowed from the other books but only on approval.

I'm looking at starting on Thursday, May 3rd.

I have 2 players and 2 characters so far, need a couple more.

Dice roll instead of point buy system. I figured doing something different this time around.

All positions have been filled, a shocking good change for once, lol. Game is up and running, but I'm sure everyone in is formulating their first posts, didn't know it was up and running, or waiting for more information.
    Last edited by gmjabreson; 6 May 2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: closing recruiting
    Through darkness we travel, searching for the vibrant silence of light ahead. Though death may take us here, we push on until the evil in this land is vanquished.

Thread Information