Thread: OOC: Imperial Shadows

experienced groundpounder

Default OOC: Imperial Shadows

OOC thread for the two players and myself that are involved in this game.

Recurring NPC's and "known intel" so far:

Moff Vee Sitgarr

A former Republic Admiral prior to the Clone Wars and loyal friend of Emperor Palpatine. Moff Sitgarr retired from Active duty to become Moff of Vlakkar Sector on the edge of space between the Mid and Outer Rim Territories. He is the husband of Imperial Agent Lady Evelii Sitgarr, and the father of Kaysa and Kaylee Sitgarr.

Admiral Tiallo Velsing
    Promoted to the prior post held by Moff Sitgarr by Emperor Palpatine. Works well with his Clone Army counterpart, General Sylus Arning. Commands from a special Imperial-class star destroyer, the Disintegration.

General Sylus Arning
    Served as a Colonel during the Clone Wars as the commanding officer of an Army Assault Battalion, and one of the first promoted to General after the Jedi betrayed the Republic and the Empire formed from the Republic's ashes. General Sylus is a paradox of an Army officer, in that he gets on well with other officers from other branches of the Imperial Military.

Vessa Gaisa
    A former CorSec officer, Vessa Gaisa is a civilian in charge of Vlakkor Sector's Intelligence Corps (also called VSIC). He hates the precarious position he is placed in, especially because of Moff Sitgarr's daughters. The Moff's daughters are two of his longest and best agents that served distinctly during the Clone Wars, and so far for the Empire as well.

Kaysa and Kaylee Sitgarr
    Twin daughters of Moff Sitgarr and Lady Evelii Sitgarr, the two girls were trained in various skills and arts by their mother while their father served around the galaxy. The girls try not to get involved in the fighting part, preferring espionage and intelligence gathering over bloodshed, the two still have scars from the times they weren't so lucky to avoid it.

Lady Evelii Sitgarr
    Wife of Moff Sitgarr, Imperial Intelligence agent specialized in routing out traitors to the Empire and previously the Republic. She knows her body curves are her best asset and uses them to entice the information she can get, whatever it may be, by those that don't know better than to keep their mouth shut. She has taught these skills to her daughters, only to have them go to the more "dangerous" side of Intelligence, according to their mother. What she does in the name of the Empire does not interfere with her marriage, which her husband understands very well. The two have their secrets and prefer to keep them that way.

Captain Tivos Hask
    Wing Commander and leading ace of the TIE wing aboard Disintegration, Captain Hask is comfortable in the thick of space combat as he is flying through mountain passes to provide close air support to those with less freedom of maneuver.

Commander Eldin Fei
    Imperial Intelligence Officer in charge of operation assignments for Vlakkor Sector. Commander Fei issues the operations to operators when enough intelligence has been gained on the targets and how well he knows the teams. Of course, moving up and down on the list can be achieved by "favors", or if you somehow get on his bad side.

There are others that will be introduced from time to time, but these are the key ones you'll be dealing with frequently.
    Last edited by gmjabreson; 22 November 2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: update game information
    Through darkness we travel, searching for the vibrant silence of light ahead. Though death may take us here, we push on until the evil in this land is vanquished.

Delivering my report to Grand Admiral Thrawn

Sketch reporting for duty after the extended and family-laden weekend, sir!
    "When I throw someone into a bulkhead and toss him on the deck, that's me saying he should get his carcass off my ship." - Booster Terrik

Registered User Terras Jadeonar & Raven's Avatar
    Twi'lek Maseuse room, Spa Resort on Ryloth

Kym "Joker" Rakolas reporting in for Duty, sir!
    ├ 3D Art @: Star Wars Artist Guild Member GalleryDeviantArt Gallery (New!)
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)
    ├ RPG Info: Signature #46: My Repertoire of RPGs (Updated: 09/09/2006)
    Please, just refer to me as TJR OR Terras. thx! (08/16/08)

IC thread is up and running. I will be posting the information about the Vlakkor Sector here as more and more is learned about it (in a sense it's kind of like how I'm actually working on it, as I go along, lol).
    Through darkness we travel, searching for the vibrant silence of light ahead. Though death may take us here, we push on until the evil in this land is vanquished.

That's usually the best way to do things, lol. So far, it's Miami International Airport IN SPAAAAAACE! lol
    "When I throw someone into a bulkhead and toss him on the deck, that's me saying he should get his carcass off my ship." - Booster Terrik

Registered User Terras Jadeonar & Raven's Avatar
    Twi'lek Maseuse room, Spa Resort on Ryloth

ok, am here and ingame. sorry about the wait...
    ├ 3D Art @: Star Wars Artist Guild Member GalleryDeviantArt Gallery (New!)
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)
    ├ RPG Info: Signature #46: My Repertoire of RPGs (Updated: 09/09/2006)
    Please, just refer to me as TJR OR Terras. thx! (08/16/08)

Sorry for the delay, I'll get a post up here in about half an hour or so. Had to find my adventure/campaign notes.

By the gods, ship internet is difficult to deal with. On the bright side though, we now actually have it. We had to deal with a purely internal network for nearly all of last month. Terribly sorry for the delay, gents. I'll try not to be such a sleemo next time.

In case you were wondering;

IDU- Imperial Dress Uniform.

Edit to come later, as storm is coming rapidly.

Thread Information