Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woohoo we are back up

Veteran Player

Default Woohoo we are back up

Ouch.. This site's absence has been a pain for us all.. Cudos to the mods for finally getting it back up
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

Dark Lord, Warriors of Gar

Great to see the site back up again.
    "As Warriors we rule, As Warriors we rule,
    Under the axe of might, there will be Blood Tonight, Blood Tonight!"

- Warriors of Gar Battle Anthem
    Sithspawn's Lair
    Warriors of Gar

Veteran Player

It may be back, but since its return there has been what.. 2 posts.
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

D6 Forever!

Three counting yours. Wait...four counting mine! Omigosh...we're screaming along now!!!! Hang on!!!!!
    Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
    facta, non verba

Veteran Player

Its almost laughable at the lack of activity. But then again, before the great crash there was not that much going on anyway.
    I'm wondering if its time we think of writing this sites obituary..

D6 Forever!

If I wrote obituaries for every site that was slow (or nearly dead) I'd have just ONE site that would remain on my visitation list.
    facta, non verba

Veteran Player

What do you consider dead though? No posts at all? One-two in a month period?

Count with my post.

Glad the site is back!
    Want to play Star Wars RPG PBEM? Then just go to www.starwars-chronicles.com

Star Wars Chronicles Fan Fiction projects:

Truce at Bakura - Finally in the works

Short Stories - Duel of Fates and Honour's 1st draft finished, currently under revision!

Double post.

The question is, how do we can help out to bring some activity to these forums?
    Want to play Star Wars RPG PBEM? Then just go to www.starwars-chronicles.com

Star Wars Chronicles Fan Fiction projects:

Truce at Bakura - Finally in the works

Short Stories - Duel of Fates and Honour's 1st draft finished, currently under revision!

D6 Forever!

Dead is when everyone stops showing up, checking for updates, and doesn't bother with a "Is the site dead?" post because they pretty much know it is when there hasn't been a post for several months.

Granted, this site had an issue which resulted in no posts for several months, but that wasn't due to people not wanting to be here.

You want discussion here...start a discussion! Don't just ask a question and then leave it. Start an actual discussion and perpetuate it.
    Grade, the best thing to do is spread the word that the site is back up, there are people here willing to discuss things, and perhaps even start a discussion as well!
    facta, non verba

Its my first time back in years, always been a Star Wars fan, but many of the post NJO books have seriously limited my interest in Star Wars for a bit, but I'm starting to come back to myself.

I think a lot of fans who enjoy Star Wars in their spare time have less spare time.

We'll really know the forum is back if we have a rather bold assertion by the Tramp, noticed he's been off nearly as long as I have, I miss that old curmudgeon.

D6 Forever!

Tramp will not be coming back.
    facta, non verba

Moderator: Roleplaying Forum coldskier0320's Avatar

Haven't heard that name in a while...

Toran, if you like reading Star Wars but are turned off by NJO and similar books, check out Tim Zahn's Scoundrels. Set between ANH and ESB, following Han, Chewie, and Lando...
    W.W.G.D. - What would Grimace do?

What kind of dust?
    Dirt-laced dust. Probably originating from the ground.

In the Captain's Quarters of the starship Starbound Misfit II

Quote Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
    Dead is when everyone stops showing up, checking for updates, and doesn't bother with a "Is the site dead?" post because they pretty much know it is when there hasn't been a post for several months.
    HEY! Just because I don't turn up much doesn't mean that I'm dead. I'm still alive and kicking (just not much butt these days ), I'm looking for work out here in (location with-held), I've got a Guard Card now, so I'm hoping to get into security so that I can continue with the required classes (I've finished the Powers of Arrest and Weapons of Mass Destruction modules).

I took a free Computer Basics class at one of the local libraries here, and I'm getting a free computer out of it. When I receive a letter from the group offering these Microsoft-refurbished computers letting me know that mine is ready for pick-up, I'm hoping that they'll have some laptops available, but it'll most likely be a desktop computer. At least I do know that it'll have Windows 7 installed, rather than Windows 8. I'll be happy when I finally do have it so that I can download DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro and the other content in my Product Library from DAZ3D.com, so that I can pick up from where I left off on recreating my gaming characters' likenesses.

Anyway, as I said, I'm still around, just not online as much as I'd like to be.
    Last edited by KnightStalker; 16 March 2014 at 01:39 PM.
    IAOP & NNTBS : Criss "KnightStalker" Staven, Lynnori Staven, Misfit AI (droid body and Starbound Misfit II ship body)
    Quadrant : Tetrad's Umbra participant : Crix Kellar
    Vader's Fist, 501st Legion member BH-3549
    Owner & Administrator : Star Wars : The RAF Campaign; Official Star Wars Fan Club Member #1425039
    "I'm not Fett...I'm your worst nightmare." "Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade!" ("Don't mess with Mandalorians!")

Thread Information