Thread: Force training

Teras Kasi Master

Default Force training

Hi friends!

I just started Indiegogo campaign with my new project: Force training app, please take a look.

Have you ever wondered what would you do if you had powers like Jedi? What would you do if you had Holocron in your hands? Real Holocron that can teach you how to feel and use the Force? Thousand thoughts run through the head is it possible, is it real, can I do it, can I try? (we all know answer to last one). No one can give you answers to those questions except yourself.

Here in front of you is Force training app / program and now it is up to you to dare and embark on the biggest adventure of your life to awake the Force inside you.

Force training app is a free app where you can learn all Force secrets and develop you powers beyond your wildest dreams if you train every day. This Wednesday starts Indiegogo campaign where we intend to gather funds to make this app fully functional. As the name say Force training is app that teaches you how to feel and use the Force in real life. It consist of two modules that works as a base to actually learn how to use The Force. First module is Force Duel mini game that helps you develop your precognition as a one aspect of the Force. Force Duel can be played in single play mode or in multi play mode against other users. Second part is Holocron module that is interactive tutorial that teaches you how to develop your connection to the Force step by step. This is first version of app and it covers 18 skills on Initiate level. Through next three years we are planning to publish three more upgrades with skills from Apprentice, Knight and Master level. long each new update we will also add new mini game to enhance your training experience.

Throughout the years of studying Star Wars and the Force we discovered that you can find all about Force; what is it, that there are many skills and powers, different traditions and organizations; except how develop those powers inside of you. Therefore after years of exploring, practice and training we decided to share this knowledge with the fans all over the globe. Through interactive platform - Force training app.

More information about project: www.force-training.org

It is our goal to teach fans about potential inside of them that anyone can develop. Of course some will have more success than others but as we all know only trough training comes true knowledge and understanding.
    We ask you as a fans to take a look at our project and see what we are up to. If you like our project please support us and if you want share this information to your friends.

May the Force be with you

Link to Indiegogo campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/f...g/x/12982145#/
    "Anakin, Anakin NOOO"
    - Qui-Gon Jinn

Krayt Dragon's School of Teras Kasi

Teras Kasi Master

I can't believe it that no one supported my project so far, like Force is non existent.
    Honestly I thought that people will be intrigued to learn more about mystical energy, but...
    "Anakin, Anakin NOOO"
    - Qui-Gon Jinn

Krayt Dragon's School of Teras Kasi

Thread Information