Thread: Swtor

Default Swtor

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone on here is playing this game? I started a while back and am on the Shadowlands server. I was wondering if you do play what type of server do you play on, what is your favorite class/storyline, and what do you think about the stories being moved to the "Legends" arena?

Keaton

I played for about six months when it launched and then quit.

I found the Sith Inquisitor storyline to be the best (I leveled two different characters to do Lightside and Darkside). 9 /10

Bounty Hunter (Lightside) was actually pretty satisfying, too. The Great Hunt storyline got stale pretty quick, but it redeemed itself later on. 9 / 10

Lightside Jedi Knight was pretty good too, but at times felt kinda...preachy, if that makes sense. 8 / 10

Trooper...Commando was my first character to max level, the storyline I looked forward to the most...and it was also the one that disappointed me the most. Great start up through the first act, and then it felt like it was all downhill from there. 4 / 10

Smuggler was pretty fun; great beginning, a rather bland/mediocre middle act, and the twist going into Corellia was pretty cool...and the ending just kinda blew it all. 5 / 10

Sith Warrior... The beginning was weak and terrible; for a long time, I wasn't sure what my objective was supposed to be other than being the personal death machine of a Sith Master; I had nothing personally invested in the story, no wrongs against me that needed to be fixed... They finally gave me direction and while it was great at first, it too began to feel more and more forced, like the devs were running low on ideas. The ending, while good, wasn't as satisfying as it should have been. 6 / 10

I have enjoyed Sith Inquisitor. The Bounty Hunter line was ok. The thing that killed me was the really bad Flo (Alice) impersonation that the handler was doing. I got bored fast with Trooper. So far I have leveled a Sith Assassin, Mercenary, Sith Juggernaut, Gunslinger and Jedi Sentinel to cap. Working on my Sniper now. I play on the Shadowlands if anyone else plays and wants to hit me up.

I expected a lot more from the storylines since it's Bioware, but I was pretty disappointed with several of those class storylines and most of the planet storylines were fairly terrible. I'm keeping a loose eye on update announcements to see if there's anything coming that might entice me to come back.

Jedi Master, Scholar, and Keeper of the True Light

I enjoyed the game a lot and played it for 2.5 years or so. An awesome game. Since then I haven't really played any computer games at all. I haven't really found the feeling for it.

I played on an PVE server and I generally liked the storylines I experienced.
    "Faith Manages." - Ambassador Delenn
    Potentate of the Rose

Jedi Master, Scholar, and Keeper of the True Light

I enjoyed the game a lot and played it for 2.5 years or so. An awesome game. Since then I haven't really played any computer games at all. I haven't really found the feeling for it.

I played on an PVE server and I generally liked the storylines I experienced.
    "Faith Manages." - Ambassador Delenn
    Potentate of the Rose

Thread Information