Thread: So is SWAG dead?

Default So is SWAG dead?

I've been seeing "Need to do an update, might be down for a few hours" for about a month now... Regardless of my personal thoughts on E7, I was really hoping a new film would reinvigorate interest in Star Wars both here and on SWAG, but these forums have remained slow and SWAG seems to be on its way to becoming one with the Force. Does anyone have any news or is everyone as in the dark as I am?

Unrelated note: teaser for Rogue One looks really fun and has me way more excited than E7 ever did.

Veteran Player

I am surprised to be hearing that. I keep periodically checking in to see of my current request has ever been picked up with no joy. And this is now the 2nd i might have to ask the mods to put a cancellation on and move to the grave pile...
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

Veteran Player

Just checked, and it's Still down for Maintenance... Maybe we should be writing its Obituary.
    You cannot dodge it if you don't know it is coming, and you cannot shoot at what you don't know is there!

Mandalorian Warrior
    Currently training ARC troopers for the Kaminoans in a secret section of Tipoca City

I'm sad to watch it go. So many hours spent browsing SWAG and this forum.
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Blaster pistol: 500 credits.
    Blaster rifle: 1000 credits.
    Mandalorian Battle Armor: 13000 credits.
    Having the equipment to blow Jedi to tiny bits: priceless.

Veteran Player

Just checked and it's STILL down.

Last thing I heard was on the Community page for it on Google+.
    No, there's a security update, and I've just not had a chance to do it. I'm in the middle of moving (this week) and once that's done I'll get swag back up.
    That was a few months ago. I hate to see the site go, but it really felt like it had been slowly dying for years anyway.

Thread Information