I have pretty mixed feelings about the sequel trilogy.
I thoroughly enjoyed them while watching them, and the glow lasted for a few days after each...but on reflection I couldn’t help finding things I didn’t like, things I wish they’d done differently.
I wish they’d figured out the plot for the trilogy before starting it, frankly. With something so important as a Star Wars trilogy set to follow the beloved Original Trilogy, why would you not plan it out in minute detail so you don’t mess it up?

Some thoughts on the whole trilogy:
I disliked that, in the sequel trilogy, they had ships jumping to hyperspace and decanting from it while in planetary atmospheres. Or inside other ships. Just...no.

Some more originality in the planets would have been nice. We got another desert planet (or two: Jakku and Pasaana), Crait might have been salt but it was Hoth-by-another-name to me. I love SW concept art and know there are wondrous ideas that artists have come up with for exciting locales, but we got such familiar sights.

Frankly, I think I would have preferred it if they simply hadn’t made the sequel trilogy. In Episode 6 Vader killed the Emperor, saving his son and redeeming himself. Story complete.
If we really needed post Endor stories, I’d have liked to have seen the Thrawn Trilogy adapted.

Well, for the sake of discussion, here are my thoughts on the movies:
The Last Jedi
There wasn’t a lot I liked about this movie, to be honest.

Everything felt like recycled stuff from the Original Trilogy, or just badly done stuff.

Really didn’t need the DJ character. I’d rather they had introduced a rogue character in TFA, had them worm their way in with the goodies, and then betray them in TLJ rather than DJ who felt like a throwaway character.

Likewise Admiral Holdo...I feel we really didn’t need that character. I’d rather that role had been taken by Admiral Ackbar. Have friction between him and Poe (and build that up starting in Ep.7!), and have him sacrifice himself to stop the Imperial pursuit.
Then again, the whole slow-chase I hated. If there’d been Interdictors that were holding the Resistance ships from escaping, and the goodies snuck across to infiltrate and sabotage...that might have been okay.

Kato Bight was interesting but felt similar to Bespin...but I hated the animal-freeing bit.

I would have liked to have seen Leia use the Force, but not that rescuing herself from being spaced scene.

I wish Luke had been hiding away for a better reason than him having given up on the Jedi. Have him hidden making a new Jedi academy or something. Or off searching the galaxy for old Jedi temples, or other Jedi who had survived the Purge. That would’ve kept the movie’s title, at least (just, in a plural sense).

Give Phasma-vs-Fin a second round, with him getting some revenge. Perhaps leave it for a final show down in The Rise of Skywalker.