Thread: Hmmmmmm........

Default Hmmmmmm........

Is it all right to post in this forum?

I just wanna RP, but I need to know what system you people use...
    Do you just narrate, or have you got a system for deciding combat?
    "Sometimes one must fight fire with fire."

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

Ummm??? Sorry to sound rude man, but what exactly are you talking about??
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Nerf Warrior Extraordinaire

Yes, you can post to this forum, but not to roleplay. We use this forum to discuss things pertaining to the SW RPG. If you want to roleplay, you can go to the roleplaying forum. I don't roleplay on the boards here, so I can't give you any details, but I'm sure there are some friendly people over in the roleplaying forum who can help you out!

Dark Lord of the Law

I believe he is refering to our fine selection of RPGs offered over in the RPG section. While I cann't speak for the two new RPGs that have come up I can say that No Need to be Sober and ththreads in the RPG e Order of the SPork are both nartive. With NNTBS its all about be wacky, so the funnier and the more insane the better. OOTS is pretty much standard fair online rpg when it comes to combat. If you have anyother question might I suggest the Out Of Character (OOC) threads in the RPG section or C&M.
    When its all said and done never trust the girl with the red eyes.

Retired Supreme Moff

Like Lokar says, check out the Roleplay forum, and if you really get stuck as Akryd, the moderator of that forum. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent all sorts of people using it for propaganda purposes....
    You are young, my son, and, as the years go by, time will change and even reverse many of your present opinions. Refrain therefore awhile from setting yourself up as a judge of the highest matters.

Plato, Dialogues, Theatetus

Thread Information