Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What stuff do you need a picture of?

Question What stuff do you need a picture of?

This will be a resource thread - if you need a picture of something/someone, we (I)'ll look it up, draw it, whatever.

...proceed.
    "People say that we kick at the ties that bind because it's just a part of growing up.

I don't think that's why we kick at all.

I think we kick because we realize that our parents don't know much more about the world than we do - that they've been lying to us all along. That there is no Santa Claus."

I was just wondering if there was a site with general PC portraits that someone could use. I know there are alot for normal DnD but havent found any for SWRPG.
    Ends don't justify the means.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    --John Stuart Mill

Arrow

Don't know about a site with those, but in Star Wars Gamer, there's a page full of generic portraits... this page appears in every issue ,and generally has some sort of theme (Jedi, space pirates, etc)
    "People say that we kick at the ties that bind because it's just a part of growing up.

I think we kick because we realize that our parents don't know much more about the world than we do - that they've been lying to us all along. That there is no Santa Claus."

New Player

pics of ships would be nice thanx

New Player

How about players? I need players...
    "Sometimes I'm an idiot."
    "Sometimes?"
    -Corran Horn and Ooryl Orygg of Rogue Squadron

Veteran Player

ships, especially ship with no picture of them. i draw lot mysefl(may send you some pic, that i have scan) i take them in some SF book. i do some with Autocad and other long time ago on paper(scaned

what kind of draw? a talke about the media, paper, Autocad, 3d etc you want to do?

may send pics to some that what them. i am on cable.
    c'est Louche

I can do good old pencil & paper, or digital...

if you want pics, guys, be a little more specific.

New Player

if u really want to do some drawing, look at some the ships in the stats section of the website - would be very nice to have pics to go with the stats

Rebel Insurgent

I could do with a pic of a spacetrooper, to make sure my players are scared enough. I was sure I saw one, but I can't remember where.
    "You're good, but you're no Wes Janson." - Wes Janson

"You are never certain that a person will notice something but there is a good chance the person is going to have to kill it sooner or later. Therefore my padawan, never get any awareness or stealth skills, just be really good at killing." - Jedi Master Yatzi Googol Safefefe

Jedi Knight, Nazgul's Bug Wrangler

The Space trooper was in the Imperial Sourcebook if i recall correctly
    Durian Keldrona
    Jedi Knight
    Nazgul's Bug Wrangler

New Player

Default Could you doodle me up this?

What are the possiblities of having you sketch, doodle, or artistically create a pic of the blade fighters from Adumar? Just some thing as a basic design that I can download or right click and copy
    Qui-Gonn Told Obi-Wan to be mindful of the living force? does that mean there is a dead force too?

Yes that was sarcasm.... and a bad pun.

I could do with a pic of a spacetrooper, to make sure my players are scared enough. I was sure I saw one, but I can't remember where.

or

Personally, I think the second one looks far cooler, but... it's a rather small image, I wans't able to find a nice hirez one.

Originally posted by Kas'ir Faywind
    I was just wondering if there was a site with general PC portraits that someone could use. I know there are alot for normal DnD but havent found any for SWRPG.
    Actually there was a link to such a site way back in the day off of the SWRPGNetwork homepage. How-ever the website consisted mostly of pictures of WitchBlade, Tomb Raider and other "hugely proportioned women" from various comic books. However: this may help you

Oh and by the way, this guy drew a pic for me, it was COOL looking. Trust me on this.
    Anything worth having is worth fighting for.
    THINK FOR YOURSELF SCHMUCK!!!
    I hate Honor Victories!!!!!
    LONG LIVE DECIPHER!!!

Veteran Player

ARGGGGGGGGGG

i always want this figurin, but in canada................... i have thrawn and a imperial guard, mace windu(the posted one) and luke from the 1997 theater edition.

but if i may have spacetrooper and dartrooper........

for the draw, if you may draw a Lantillan ships(the one like an insect) this may give me some it is my ship in the game
    c'est Louche

New Player

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
    Don't know about a site with those, but in Star Wars Gamer, there's a page full of generic portraits... this page appears in every issue ,and generally has some sort of theme (Jedi, space pirates, etc)
    It would be really cool if somebody scanned in all those pages and posted them somewhere for community use. However, I don't have a copy of the Gamer in front of me to look for "don't copy me" warnings. Do they say that they can not be copied or reproduced in any way?

Thread Information