Thread: pic of Mare Jade needed

Skilled Player

Default pic of Mare Jade needed

does anyone know where i can find the picture of shannon baksa crouched with her lightsaber ( i believe its the picture from the card Mara Jade The Emperors Hand.) or if anyone has it could they send me a copy..i was making a sorta collage of jedi pics and lost it when my comp had to be restored to original config.any help would be appreciated.thanks
    The Force is what gives a Jedi his power.but it does not solve his problems,nor should it have to.that is what the brain is for.

"For the last time Ramius, quit playing the Imperial March everytime i walk in the room. i'm not a darksider!"

any RPer's in the Niagara Falls, Buffalo area? email me.

Smile Mara Jade Card

Do you mean this card?

Mara Jade - The Emperor's Hand

Skilled Player

yep thats the one...anyone know where i can find just the pic and not the card info? of course i might be able to use the above as well..but any other pics will help.
    The Force is what gives a Jedi his power.but it does not solve his problems,nor should it have to.that is what the brain is for.

"For the last time Ramius, quit playing the Imperial March everytime i walk in the room. i'm not a darksider!"

Smile Pic...

Well, many images for the CCG are specifically designed for the card game only, thus you won't find such images anywhere else. I think the requested pic falls into that category. Of course you can find other images of Mara Jade with a lighsabre in the comics of the original Thrawn Trilogy, for example. Yet, here's the pic without the text:

Urbane Terrierist

Ah, THAT pic, I got a poster of that on my wall, under 'Eyes Only' and next to Eliza Dushku,,,

The poster, and a large single page shot of the same were in one of the Star Wars Magazine issues.
    http://www.colonialchrome.co.uk
    False data can act only as a distraction.
    Therefore, I shall refuse to perceive.

Save Ferris!

You can find that pic on shannon baksa's website (http://www.shannon-baksa.com). There is also a pic of her in disguise as the dancer at jabba's palace. The one with the lightsaber is the same as the one on the card, only bigger/higher res.
    "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain

Dark Jedi

What stinks is that Decipher isn't getting to make the LS version of Jade, caus they lost the rights to make em with Lucasfilm.
    "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

--FlipDog 2000

Skilled Player

yo thanks , i found the pic....appreciate the help.

Thread Information