Thread: Running Tempest Feud

New Player

Post Running Tempest Feud

I was wondering if anyone out there is going to jump straight into the Tempest Feud adventure either as players or a GM. I snapped it up on Tuesday and have to wait at least another 2 months before I can in good conscience land my players in the middle of it. I am hoping for feedback as to how your first few sessions went. Hard/Easy? Lots of intrigue?

How does it run if you're a GM, any problems with the way it is set up. And if you are a player, how are the challenges/intrigues? (without giving too much away for those players out there who haven't started it yet).

Quote Originally Posted by ForceGypsy View Post
    I was wondering if anyone out there is going to jump straight into the Tempest Feud adventure either as players or a GM. I snapped it up on Tuesday and have to wait at least another 2 months before I can in good conscience land my players in the middle of it. I am hoping for feedback as to how your first few sessions went. Hard/Easy? Lots of intrigue?

How does it run if you're a GM, any problems with the way it is set up. And if you are a player, how are the challenges/intrigues? (without giving too much away for those players out there who haven't started it yet).
    The answer is easy, Gypsy. It runs really killer because if you've already played it as a player because it helps to heighten what you think will affect the players GM wise. Either way it's the best module that I've ever seen put out by WOTC during their first run with Star Wars d20.

When I ran it as a GM, I used various things from the Rise of the Empire Infinites Sourcebook that you used to find on the Network and made the module more of my own. It was amusing to have a bendu disciple running about with the rest of the party-it really helped them towards the opening of Act 2.

Thread Information