Thread: Stats: Drall and Selonian? HELP!

Default Stats: Drall and Selonian? HELP!

My brother read the Corellian trilogy and is dying to make a Drall or Selonian character for our D6 games. I haven't been able to find any stats on the site for either races, so I was wondering where I could locate them in print. If there aren't any in print, then could one of you experienced type help a new GM out? I'd love to see some stats for them. (It will shut my brother up)

Thanks!

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Both of the species you are looking for can be found in the Alien Encounters book. An excellent buy, a great assortment of species that I am working on converting all of them to d20.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

New Player

Do you know where I could get a copy of Alien Encounter?!! I've been searching everywhere and I can't find one stinking copy for sale anywhere!!

Korvas Senn

Smile

Indeed, Alien Encounters is pretty rare. It was one of the very latest WEG books releases until they lost their licence. However, if you are unable to find a copy, you could also have an eye on Cracken's Threat Dossier. This is a combined sourcebooks for The Courtship of Princess Leia, The Black Fleet Crisis and the Corellian Trilogy. It features sample characters of the Selonian and Drall people appearing in the book. This might give you an idea of enginerring a character of these species as well.

If you are unable to locate either of these books, and if you don't need the lengthy background information of the entries in Alien Encounters I could type the stats up for you, and then send them via email.

Thread Information