Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origin of those Funky Usernames...

Dark Lord of the Sith and fanatical slaughterer of the innocent

Hey man I go by bonedaddy!!

It's on my cell phone, t-shirt and I actually used it before I saw TNBC... I snagged it of a crappy rutger hower movie.

Demiurge of the Darkness, Moderator: Okina-rdae Technologies

Mine should be fairly simple to guess,
    When I grow up. I want to be a Balrog

Absent Old-Timer

I have a Jack tatoo on my arm, with the name bonedaddy scrolled below it. That is how I got to be called it. What movie was that?
    Dr. Worm
    (I'm not a real Doctor, but I am a real worm.)

"Oh, would you stop. Luke Skywalker this, Luke Skywalker that. I am sick of hearing about that little fruit!" Red Foreman- "That 70's Show"

Ewok Warrior

My name just came about because there was a period in my life where I was obsessed with the name alfred, and just used it for all handles and stuff, and I like ewoks, so I combined them.

Pretty much Zeth Zooken was a character I made up in a short story in High School. I got an "A" on it so I was hapy. Then the first time I played DnD, it just came back to me. Sadly though, The Zeth Zooken in DnD and SW have become to powerful, and my DM won't let me use him anymore. Not to mention people kept on picking on him because he had purple hair PC, NPC, and the people I was with, but he got a lot of experience though...

Some Idiot in a bar: Hey...that guy has purple hair...lets kick his a&&

Not to mention he was picked out a lot because he stood out.
    "It is the return of the magnificent Dark Schnider, the hadsome hero with muscles of steel, whose power can force volcanos to erupt and lighting to strike."
    "You forgot the most important rule of combat. Your the ugly macho bad guy, everone knows the ugly macho bad guy can't win, expectualy when he fighting the exceptionaly handsome and popular main character"-Dark Schnider, Bastard

Dark Lord of the Sith and fanatical slaughterer of the innocent

Originally posted by Dr_Worm
    I have a Jack tatoo on my arm, with the name bonedaddy scrolled below it. That is how I got to be called it. What movie was that?
    It was called Bonedaddy... If you didn't see it you aren't missing much. I was manager of a video store when it came out so I saw the box everyday and some of the girls who worked there jokingly started calling me "bonedaddy"...

Experienced Player

Default Nightninja50

nightninja50 comes from a comic in the comic strip foxtrot book, Camp Foxtrot where a nerdy kid gives another kid his internet name, with which he creates viruses of hazard on the net
    "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ."
    -Patrick Henry

Wow, been gone for a while and just checking things back out....I'm open to help out with any supplements or whatever, PM me or IM me if interested.

Most stylish broom ever

Lightbulb Resurrecting the thread

I haven't got any deep, metaphysical reason for choosing this name (:p), i just like the colour green, and i think capes are dead stylish (pity people don't wear them these days). So it came to me in a flash, pretty much like every time i invent a name.
    Next time you see little green men wearing little green capes, you'll know who's fault it is.

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Submissions
    Kwisatz Haderach

Rigil Kent is just short for my home-system, Rigil Kentaurus (or Alpha Centauri.) No, really. Honest.
    Palpatine/Vader '08
    "Why vote for a lesser evil?"

cdite eos. novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

Nova Spice, contrary to popular belief, is not a new spice girl.....and I'm not female.......Nova Spice is named after my PCs first ship in the Rebellion Era, a YT-1150. It served them valiantly and never seemed to be able to just die! They had two ships, a YT-1300, named the Rancor Slayer and the Nova Spice....and even though the Spice was older, it always performed better than the Rancor Slayer......so that's the origin of my username. Pretty simple really.....
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Back when I liked the Rebellion (3 yeaers ago) I got an MSN screenname. I'm to lazy to make multiple names so it stuck.

Wade comes from my hero, Deadpool

The name Trenor has a small bit of history... It was the surname of a female NPC that my very masculine (but retired) PC met up with. Nine months later, a little tyke is born, but the father's done a runner...

Registered User Terras Jadeonar & Raven's Avatar
    Twi'lek Maseuse room, Spa Resort on Ryloth

Default Ok, here's mine...

Since everyone either loves or hates my user name for the T. J. & R aspect... might as well spill it

Terras: [pronounced Terr-Raas , not terrace] : is the pc i play in 2 sw d20 games.
    - Terras is also the Ukrainian dereritave of Terry, which is my real name. (Ukranian heritage i am) Tthe only time ever I hear that name spoken is when my family reminesce of past on relatives, so it sounds cool to use in that sense...

Jadeonar: a deviation of Jade, which is not only my fave color green. but also the last name of my fav sw char Mara Jade ... so i made it Jadeonar, the 'onar' part sounding cool and original.

& Raven: is the name of my ship's female ai as stated in my sig. the choice of the name Raven is supposed to signify the dark and mysterious nature of her. I like the name raven for some reason and i don't know why so thats why i chose it.

Contrary to popular misbelief, Raven is not the representation of my lady friends or companion(s). The real story is when I first signed onto this board, I initially had filled in the form as Terras Jadeonar , and i hit the submit button... something wasn't properly done on the form or something screwed up so It said to re-check it and re-submit it, and so i did... unfortunatley, the site came back and said "T...J" already taken... so i sighed and then added the "& Raven" onto it which finally went through properly...

And thats why the last line of my sig says what it says...
    ├ 3D Art @: Star Wars Artist Guild Member GalleryDeviantArt Gallery (New!)
    ├ Websites: Co-GM of: Q:TU Rebel #2 (Status: On Hold) ● "The Camp" (Status: Offline)
    ├ RPG Info: Signature #46: My Repertoire of RPGs (Updated: 09/09/2006)
    Please, just refer to me as TJR OR Terras. thx! (08/16/08)

Admiral & Ambassador Order of the Spork

Iris Nighthawk is my Jedi Character. Her last night "Nighthawk" is actually an alias. She changed her name to separate herself from her family. (Her father was an abusive ... umm... "business man".)

I decided to use just "Iris" as my login name because at the time I joined the Holonet, we were in a part of the story were Iris discovered that her father is technically her step-father and that her real father was a Jedi named Jomar Solhawk who died when the Emperors Jedi Hunters found him. (He managed to hide with his wife for many years on Korbin before being discovered.) I was deciding if she'd change her name or not at the time I joined the Holonet.

To this day her name is still Nighthawk because a few things happened to make her feel unworthy of her father's legacy at this time.
    "May the Light guide your path."
    Admiral Iris Nighthawk, Ambassador for the Order of the Spork
    Katran and Jedi Knight
    Co-Owner/Operator - Bittz and Pieces; Starship Repair and Modifications
    First Officer, Freighter BP-1

If you are interested in joining the Order of the Spork, please see our Out of Character thread.

"Uh! So whats on our training schedule for today? Lightsabers?" (Pheobe to Cole in Enter the Demon Episode 4.04 of Charmed)

New Player

I am a big fan of the Ropert Asprin's fantasy/comedy series of Myth books. They are very tounge in cheek, and more than a little amusing.

All the books have a "myth" title, such as Hit or Myth, Little Myth Marker, Another fine Myth......and so on.

Oh, his Thieves world anthologies are realy good too, If you can find them. They were realy pretty poopular in the early eighties....Man,I hate when I date myself.
    Can money pay for all the days I lived awake but half asleep?

Thread Information