Thread: Comments on Squibs (Conversions)

Default Comments on Squibs (Conversions)

This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "Squibs" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

New Player

Default die squibs

all squibs should die and rot in burning tauntaun skins!

Old timer....

Hang on. Aren't their d20 Squib stats in the Alien Anthology?

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Correct - page 103.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Old timer....

I'm sorry, I went home last night and thought about this, and realised that this article was no doubt published by the talented GMSarli before the release of the AA. Checking the post date this morning, that is indeed the case. Wake up Reverend. Sorry for ever questioning you GM.

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Conversions

They actually won't show up in the database if you browse the "Content" tab on the top menu bar (i.e., Content > Sort by Type > Aliens). When stats are old (read: replaced by official stats), we set them so they don't show up in the normal sorting mechanism.

Sometimes, however, the "Search" function will erroneously dig up old content -- doesn't happen all the time, but we fix it whenever we come across it.
    Last edited by GMSarli; 9 May 2002 at 01:31 AM.
    Gary M. Sarli, Jedi Counselor

Star Wars Roleplaying Game FAQ || Star Wars Minis FAQ (PDF version)

GMSarli Games
    ~ Because only your dice should be randomized ~
    Specializing in non-random Star Wars miniatures packs ideal for GMs and players of the Star Wars RPG -- but still useful for "theme squads" in the Star Wars Minis game or collectors seeking to finish a set! Instead of hunting for singles or buying booster packs by the dozen, just get what you need, when you need it!

RS 60/60 | CS 60/60 | ROTS 60/60 | UH 60/60 | AT-AT 1/1 | AoE 4/4 | CotF 60/60

Thread Information