Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying D6 Books

New Player

Question

Errrrr sorry folx

Im gonna ask a question and everyone's gonna shout at me lol

Ive had a look at those places you have suggested Chris but I am one of those odd people who lives in England, wonderd if anyone knew of any U.K. dealers in old D6 books? Although if i have to I may import books from the U.S. often the postage from the states can be pricey for the books.

Thanks if anyone can help
    There is nothing more promising as a GM than a role of 1 on the wild die

Webmaster: Servais Sector, Reviewed Sites / Link Archive, SWAG

The "Advanced Book Exchange" site I listed may include some overseas dealers/bookstores. While most stores will ship internationally, you're quite correct that postage can get pricey.

I'd suggest sending a Private Message to the following members, since they all live in England:
    Emperor Xanderich II
    The Admiral
    Deano

If you get any good answers, either encourage them to post them here in this thread or do so yourself. That way everyone can benefit.
    Chris Curtis / ICQ: 3114497 / AIM: oldarmygary
    Star Wars Artists' Guild, Servais Sector, Chris Curtis dot Org

Anth

In reply to the person from the UK wishing to purchase D6 books, I may/may not be able to help. I no longer play SWRPG and am looking to sell my entire collection which consists of some 55 books, 1 box set and 3 gamesmaster screens. Covering first edition, second edition and second edition revised.

Besides E-bay, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other places where I may be able to sell this collection? Or know of anyone who may be interested. Thanks.

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

Right Here

Just make a new thread in the Trader's InfoNet with the book names and what you what for them.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Anth, If you are selling I would definatly be intrested in buying. Let us know what you got and how much you want for them.
    I'm no commando!

The Last to wield the Heron Marked Blade of Alderaan

I have a ton of books and would b willing to sell for reasonable prices if your are interested email me at moose_78@hotmail.com and in the subject put in bold STAR WARS BOOKS so i dont delete it by accident! Hope this helps someone.
    "My Father?"
    Corellia's most notorious smuggler nodded. "He was on my trail once. Had to make an appointment to the Imperial Naval Academy to escape him."
    Exceprt from I, Jedi

The Last to wield the Heron Marked Blade of Alderaan

I regret to inform that after much searching I have been unable to locate my D6 books, they may be at my house in IL, but I will not be there for quite some time. If i do find them I will repost and inform all of you...sorry for the tease.
    "My Father?"
    Corellia's most notorious smuggler nodded. "He was on my trail once. Had to make an appointment to the Imperial Naval Academy to escape him."
    Exceprt from I, Jedi

I have a healthy number of books for sale right here on the Trader's InfoNet. Just look for the thread SW RPG Books For Sale, D6 & D20 started by me. A few have sold already.

It's not an auction; it's strictly first-come-first-served, and I'm checking date/time stamps to resolve any ties (one of my customers beat another prospect by a measly 4 minutes!) for a particular product.

And as an extra, I'm donating 10% of my final sales to the HoloNet as an honorarium. So buy my books and support the HoloNet all at the same time!
    A. DuQuennes

I am the one you warned me of.

Keeper of The Sacred Jelly Donut

Hey there.

Anybody know where I can get my hands on a copy of Platt's Smuggler's Guide?

I've checked the links at the beginning of this thread (which were a great help), but didn't turn up this particular book at any of them.

Other ideas? Somebody looking to unload their copy?

Thanks.
    Galactic Weekly NewsStack
    Banned by the Empire and Loving Every Minute of It!

36.61 Sector Moff mutters insults behind Lord Vader's back; is demoted to corpse almost instantly. "That Vader, he kills us," say Imperial Personnel officers. DataPage 24722

Gully

New Player

I'm looking for some of the core D6 or D20 rule books, and since most of these posts are pretty old, I figgered to post it instead of messaging y'all. If you have any you want to get rid of, send me a pm.

Matter of fact, if you have any books you want to part with, I might want them too, so send a message. Danke schon

-D. Lobkowicz

New Player
    San Marcos, TX (near Austin and not too far from San Antonio)

hi all
    i recently found a site where you can find "used and rare star wars books". This includes roleplaying books from both Wizards of the Coast and West End Games as well as any novels from the expanded universe and special releases of books put out in relation to the movies. The prices are pretty reasonable and stay pretty reasonable even after shipping and handling costs. I'm posting the link here for anyone who's interested. http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/Book...ph=2&ccreate=Y
    this is what i have bookmarked, however you can probably find it just by going to http://dogbert.abebooks.com and following links. If the link doesn't work, all i can suggest is highlight the link and copy/paste it into the address bar (i've had problems posting links before). Anyway hope this helps ya'll.

Yes, the Advanced Book Exchange is definitely a very powerful resource, leighangelj. I'm pretty sure I included a link to the main site and some comments on it when I first suggested places to find books.

I've ordered through ABE several times in the past and been quite satisfied with the service.

New Player
    San Marcos, TX (near Austin and not too far from San Antonio)

sorry chris
    i missed it when i read your post; i didn't know it was called Advanced Book Exchange as i'd only seen abebooks written on the site and i didn't pay attention to the link.
    again, sorry

New Player

Well, I have been looking into posting my d6 books on eBay, but since there's a thread already here, I'll just offer them to the folks at the network first. I have about two dozen books, all in very good to near mint condition. If you are looking at buying some books, email me and I can give you a full list (including ISBN #) of the books that I have.
    Sol Durana
    Twi'lek Noble, Diplomat, and gun-toting badass

"Do you have any weapons?"
    "Does an aim-and-flame count as a wepon?"
    "Ummm... no."
    "Then no."

muzishun, I suggest posting a new thread in this forum. List the books you have that you're willing to sell. If you have specific prices in mind, post those. Otherwise, give an explanation of how you'll do it (first-come, first-serve, highest bid, etc.). Payment methods and how you plan to ship would also be useful.

I know I'll certainly take a look at what you're offering.

Thread Information