Thread: Updates Delay

Webmaster: SWRPGNetwork Submissions
    Kwisatz Haderach

Default Updates Delay

This is Rigil with a quick post to apologize for the continuing delays for the next update to Submissions. Summers suck for my job as I've been pulling consecutive 10-12 hour days for the last week and I've just been informed that I will be out of town for the bulk of this week and maybe next week as well. I promise that I will get the Submissions side updated as soon as possible and ask for everyone's understanding.

I hate summers.
    Palpatine/Vader '08
    "Why vote for a lesser evil?"

cędite eos. novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Demiurge of the Darkness, Moderator: Okina-rdae Technologies

Nooooo!!!! My world is falling apart because of this!!!!!

Don't worry about it, I'm sure all of us around here understand that r/l happens,
    When I grow up. I want to be a Balrog

DLOS WebMaster

Default Re: Updates Delay

Originally posted by Rigil Kent
    I hate summers.
    We do understand the delay, but even if you are working alot, you must not hate summers.

The summers is a happy time.
    Take you're time and relax.
    Now I Am The Master!!!

WebMaster Dark Lords Of the Sith: Your Number One Star Wars RPG Resource (Currently homeless...)

Munchkin

Just out of cuiosity, Rigil, how many submissions are in backlog? that way I can estimate my wait.
    Any Gamers live in Houston? Go here.

Leet: adj. Has a satisfying quality, is enjoyable, is better than other comparable nouns. syn. cool, neat, elite, awesome.

I've relinqueshed control of my Insanity

well, I know I have 4 in. I am thinking he has a high double digit, or maybe a low triple digit. On the other hand from what I have seen he can go through alot in a manner of a day or two. Problem is when that day happens. Right now, I would not be counting on anything happening until fall, just to be safe.

Or you could have some fun and flood him with submissions, that way you can be sure at least one of your things will get looked at and either sent back to you or posted. Or I will get a ticking package from him for even suggesting this
    Reality is but a figment

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

I've got a couple of NPCs awaiting Rigil's approval, but I can wait. I understand the difficulties of real life. Hang in there Rigil, summers don't last forever! :p
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Kwisatz Haderach

Me Is Back. Hmmm, Bizarro Rigil. Hmmm.

As to hating summers, OverLord, I stand by my original assertion. I enjoyed summers when I was in High School. They were okay when I was in the Army. Now, they stink 'cause my job always gets overloaded with extra work during that time. Have you seen Office Space? "Yeah, we're going to have to come in on Saturday. Yeah. And Sunday too. Yeah."

Number so subs are something like under 40. That being said, don't expect 30+ submissions to show up tomorrow (especially since the Fall semester at school starts tomorrow! D'oh!)

Thanks for everyone's understanding; I'm slated to be out of town sometime in September but that isn't set in stone yet so...
    Palpatine/Vader '08

Jedi Master & Guardian of Peace, Justice and the Okina-Rdae Technologies Forum

I'm going to keep holding off sending the submissions I've been working on until you are all caught up Rigil; I know how you feel.
    i was more like uncle luke: a human weapon, point me at the bad guys and turn me loose. i knock ‘em down and everybody cheers. - Anakin Solo Hallucination

Kwisatz Haderach

And the fun just keeps coming. I'm posting this at work (although I could probably get in trouble for doing so) because my frelling monitor at home just went out!

I'll try to get back online within the week but I'm not optimistic since I just had to drop $200 for two frelling college books!

Aren't summers fun?
    Palpatine/Vader '08

Thread Information