Thread: Trickster?

DarthBalmung

Default Trickster?

What happened to it after Dark Journey?

Warlord, Mass Muderer, and General Bad Guy, (Im just missuderstood, Got It)

Off the top of my head the last time it was mentioned was in the start of Destiny's Way for a raid, then it dropped off the map for the most part. I may be wrong though. Nova Spice can probably tell you for sure when he pops his head in around here.

Not a Cylon

i think it gets talked about a bit here and there after that as one of Jaina's things she's got going on, but it gets less attention than even the love interest with...Fel's son. there was a lot of stuff that got brought up form star by star to destiny's way that subsequent authors just diodn't work with enough, in my feeling. *especially* Vergere's different philosophy about the Force. it *sort* of gets talked about, but ulitmately it's the triumph of the Light side over the Dark that wins the day. i was really looking forward to a dramatic reworing of the idea of good and evil in the Force when i read that; twould be a true, actual evolution of the diea.
    but, to wander back threadward, i don;'t know that jaina gave up on the trickster, but i think later authors did.
    "Nice scene. But you're right. A bazooka doesn't do the same thing as a dumpster." -Neal Stephenson

DarthBalmung

Thanks.

Pilot in the 121st Imperial TIE Squadron

what happen to it post njo?

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

The last time Trickster was used in an offensive capability was at the Second Battle of Obroa-skai at the beginning of Destiny's Way. Afterwards, it was taken to Kashyyyk where Wookiee engineers successfully dissected it in an effort to replicate Vong dovin basal technology.

I believe Trickster was relegated to a rather anticlimactic end courtesy of our furry friends.
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Pilot in the 121st Imperial TIE Squadron

I owuld have loved to see something like Vergers end but with the Trickster...lmao that would have been nice.

Thread Information