Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Journal Date

Editor in Chief, Online Journal

But as far as my latest submission goes, we're going on two months now. Can you give us any idea?
    Of course. First, I'd like to thank everyone who submitted to the Online Journal. It wouldn't be possible without the efforts of the community.

As far as replies to submissions: I just recieved access to the file server, and we are in the middle of shifting things around. Rest assured that getting word out to all of the people who worked at creating a submission is one of my top priorities. Expect to hear something from me around a week from now.

Thanks for all of your patience as I get adjusted. If anyone at all has questions, my email is available through this site.
    Subscribe to the Online Journal!! SUBSCRIBE ME
    A publication designed for the gamer in all of us!!
    Contact the staff: journal@starwars-rpg.net

Back in a variety of colors

Are you guys still accepting subbmissions? I am thinking about writting a bunch of mini-series about a Force adept that works for a crime ring, including stats for all of it. What do you need, subbmission wise?
    Talon Razor -
    Like aliens, Marines, political struggles, Firefly and Cyberpunk? Yea, I thought so!

Full Throttle
    Publisher of: Dice Theory - Currently looking for new staff members, Re-launch in Summer 2006

Thumbs up I love submissions!

Are you guys still accepting subbmissions?
    Yes we are. The submission guidelines are located HERE . We will not be using those guidelines in the near future; but for now, that is the way to get your work submitted.

I welcome any and all submissions, and look foward to getting some info. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email at the address listed on my profile.

That link doesn't work.

Experienced Player

Try here

http://www.starwars-rpg.net/journal/submissions.cfm

And congratulations to you Axius, and like I said before: If you need help let me know.

Webmaster: Servais Sector, Reviewed Sites / Link Archive, SWAG

Holy Cow!!! Ubiqtorate is alive!!! Man, I haven't seen you around the boards for... wow, probably at least a year or so!

Anyway, I just want to echo Axius a bit: he just came on board as the new "head honcho", so he's definitely still coming to grips with the previous chaos. However, I'd expect him to whip everything into shape fairly quickly and get everything running smoothly.

So, after the new issue goes out soon, you should probably see a much smoother working Journal team.
    Chris Curtis / ICQ: 3114497 / AIM: oldarmygary
    Star Wars Artists' Guild, Servais Sector, Chris Curtis dot Org

Character Portrait Artist

Actually, Chris, more like two years...
    Modesty is like Dark Side Points. Everyone has their own opinion on where to draw the line.

Player/author/illustrator for Tam Dawncaller in Star Wars: Tapestry

Say No to Comic-Book Deaths

Cool

Pretty much... There was a drought there from 12 July 2000 to 5 November 2002. But hey, I'm back! I'm looking forward to contributing, too. There are a lot of other things placing a lot of demands on my time, but I'm going to do what I can.

Question Galaxywide NewsNets

A couple of questions regarding Galaxywide NewsNet articles - I noticed on the submission page that "a typical word count would be roughly 200-350 words." Is that considered pretty hard and fast, or would a longer article be accepted (a feature article, for example, rather than just a story in brief)? Also, can NewsNet articles be published with illustrations? And where can I find the guidelines for formatting the information that usually appears at the top of the article?

Webmaster: Servais Sector, Reviewed Sites / Link Archive, SWAG

Ubiqtorate: I won't answer in an official capacity, since that's not my place. However, I will give my slant on the issue.

The content length for the NewsNets is relatively fixed. Basically, they're supposed to be like the little 2-3 paragraph sidebar stories you see in newspapers.

You could certainly make a longer article with illustrations, etc. However, I think that would no longer be a "NewsNet" and would rather be a full-blown HoloNet News Article (or whatever).

As for how to format the header information... There used to be a page on the site that dealt with that, but it appears to have been removed with the old issues of the Journal. Hopefully it will be making a return whenever the archives go up.
    Chris Curtis / ICQ: 3114497 / AIM: oldarmygary
    Star Wars Artists' Guild, Servais Sector, Chris Curtis dot Org

Yeah, Chris, that's kind of what I was hoping for. Axius, any info on when we might see the archives back up?

Axius, any info on when we might see the archives back up?
    Not as yet. But the archives will be coming back. Soon, I hope. *chuckles*

So much to do, so little time.

Smile

Yeah, I hear that... by the way, I don't know who it was that called my habit of sending messages in anything other than the traditional boring black "annoying," but you'll notice I've dropped that and decided to be a little more... conformist.

Thread Information