Thread: Number of Jedi (DW Spoiler)?

Veteran Player

Default Number of Jedi (DW Spoiler)?

As of Destiny's Way, about how many Jedi are there in the galaxy remaining?

Thanks

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

Well I actually calculated all the Jedi that have been killed since Vector Prime and the tally comes out close to 30. So if there are 100 Jedi during Vector Prime, I guess that leaves around 70 or so left in the galaxy. I'm not sure if that includes the Jedi students (children) or not.

Although Destiny's Way did introduce a new Jedi (Madurrin-an Anx Jedi) so perhaps they are starting to train more Knights to replace those lost already.
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Immoderator

I tried to compile a list of EU Jedi at one point and I stopped after 47-odd. Assuming half the Jedi mentioned in Vector Prime, I'd agree with Nova's assessment. There were two previously unnamed Jedi introduced in Destiny's Way, by the way.
    I awoke
    Only to find my lungs empty
    And through the night
    So it seems I'm not breathing
    And now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be - Dallas Green (City and Colour), Sleeping Sickness

Stand firm, America. Weather the storm.

There were two previously unnamed Jedi introduced in Destiny's Way, by the way.
    Really? I know that Madurrin was a new one, but who was the other? If you mean Tresina Lobi, then she wasn't new; she was in Balance Point and was the reason Luke and Mara went to Duro in the first place. If you remember, it was Tresina's apprentice who came up missing on Duro and Luke and Mara volunteered to go search for her.
    "You're good, but you're no Luke Skywalker."
    -Commander Wedge Antilles, X-wing: Rogue Squadron

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular."-Proverbs

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Thread Information